Chapter 32

Leah's POV

I woke up and saw a note on my right
I opened it and it only said
"Look Outside" I had a confused look on my face, so I walked outside.

But then I remembered that I slept on my uncomfortable clothes, so I walked to my closet and took random clothes and I took some hair chalk and put it on my hair tips.

I put on my sandals and walked out with my phone.

I looked outside and no one was there, then I saw a paper and it was cut in half, it was a picture. I flip it over and it said

"Don't throw this away"

I took it with me and started walking across the street.

And hen there was another one, all of them were in weird shapes so I just stack them.

I walked and walked and walked until I found another one. When I looked up I was at the other street, but I don't recognize this.

"What is this place?" I asked myself
I shrugged and walked again.

I found another one, I flip it over and nothin was there, I walked again and found it.

After about 15 walks I finally found the last piece.

I flipped it over and it said
"Sit on the little chair and put the pieces on the little table, you'll figure it out"

I put all of it together and it was a picture of me and Jace in Disneyland, I was wearing a Minnie Mouse headband and Jace was wearing a Mickey Mouse hat.

I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling.

Then there was this note at the back when I put it all together it formed into a big note, it said

"Hey Leah, I love you so much and I don't want to end our relationship easily, what caused us to break up was from stupid little things. I want to stay with you till I die, I didn't know how to say this so I put it all in a piece of picture or paper. I'm going to stay in Sydney. Yes, I know your going to be upset and depressed without me here, don't worry cause Teresa is going to come back there and she'll stay for about 1-2 months with you. You won't be alone Leah. I didn't want this to be a goodbye so let's just say that it's a "See Ya in a few days" goodbye. I'm going to be in Sydney for about 2 years, don't forget about me and just date other guys. I'm staying there because I need to make some episodes for Henry Danger, I really hope you understand that I'm leaving for my job and we are going to be filming the last episode in here and it's the last episode with you in here. I will miss you so much, so See ya later alligator"

I started to cry and then I felt someone hugging me from behind, I turned around and it was Jace.

I hugged him and cried on his chest
"I'm sorry Leah, I can't do anything"
"I'm sorry too" I said
"Why?"

"Cause I can't stand long distance relationship, I'm sorry but I need to break up with you" I said and ran to my house.

--

HEYY READERS so I'm going to tell you something that will make you want to kill me (I think)

--

*Drum roll* one more chapter and BOOM this story is complete

--

I'm sorry I have bad grammar, and if I suck at making stories and all

--

Well I gotta go

--

Peace Out - Afi ✗o✗o