Chapter 28

A/N: Hi Afi here I just want to say that this is their house, I like this one better so yeah.

Leah's POV

We went to Starbucks and they gave us a private place, we all took off our disguises and ordered.

"So Jace if you do that again to Leah, you'll be sorry" said Brec

"Whoa calm down Brec I'm fine really" I said "Yeah but girls stick together" She said

"Hurt her heart or even her body parts, we're going to break you" said Lizzy
"Yeah" Breanne said

"Okay okay jeez" Jace said
we all laughed and started talking about other stuff.

"Hey Brea can I do a duet with you sometime?" I asked
"Of course, you are the best singer in Nick and Kira" She said

"You have an amazing voice too you know?" I asked and she smiled.

"Hey do you guys want to sleepover?" I asked the girls, they all squealed and said yes.

"Oh Leah, I'm gonna stay over at Seth's" Jace said I nod and he kissed my cheek.

"Well I'm gonna go bye" Jace said with Amarr and Seth on his back.
"Bye" We all said and continued talking.

"Hey does any of you know Chrissy Mccathy?" Lizzy asked
"Uhhmmm" I mumbled everyone looked at me

"Well as I was saying, she is going to be playing Lori Collins on Splitting Adam, and the worst part is Jace and her has to kiss at the end" Lizzy explained.

I closed my eyes and shook my head slowly, I banged my head onto the table hard until everyone gasped.

"Leah stop" Brea said I keep on doing that until blood appeared on my head.
"Leah STOP" Brec yelled

I looked at her and mouthed
'I'm turning weak' she shook her head.

"You know what, let's go to your house" Lizzy said getting up

I nod and we all walked out to the parking lot.

Just then Lizzy's mom walked up to us, "Okay let's go" She said.

*At house*

I walked in and no one was there, we all walked into the music room which has a couch in it.

"UGGHHHH" I yelled/groaned
"Leah, you've been acting like this since we were in the car" Brea said

Brea walked to the guitar area, and she took my favorite one.

"Leah play the piano" Brea said

I walked over to the piano, took a deep breath and played my favorite song.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

We've come along way, from where we began.

Oh I'll tell you all about i when I see you again, when I see you again" I sang with all of my heart out.

All of them closed their eyes and started to moved side to side.

I stopped and looked down, I wish my dad was here singing this with me right now.

I started to tear up but I blinked my eyes and the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said wiping some tears.

I ran downstairs and opened it and who I saw, was the person that I don't want to see for 3 years.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY"

Oh no

--

HEYY READERS sorry short chapter I suck so bad 😞😞😞😖😖😖

--

Well I'm very sorry for not telling you who the person is but I'm just going o give you a hint: He's an A hole.

--

Peace Out - Afi ✗o✗o