Chapter 2

Leah's POV

I wake up to the sound of laughing and screaming, I walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and changed my clothes.

(Clothes Up There)

I took my iPhone and my beanie just in case, I already did my hair in messy bun so I cover my hair in there.

I walked downstairs and again the laughing and well now it's just laughing

I look to see who it is and it was Chris, Tara, Teresa, and........Jace.

"Umm what's going on here?" I asked my mom who is talking to an unfamiliar woman.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell my daughter about this." She exclaimed I looked at her confused.

"Leah meet Mrs.Norman Jace's Mom!" She introduced me to Ms.Norman

"It's nice to finally meet you Leah" She said handing her hand out, I shook it and let go.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said smiling

"And there's one more thing you need to know"My Mom told me "what is it mom?" I asked her.

"Mr. and Mrs.Norman are going on a business trip and there going to go somewhere after that for 6 months or more!" She explained.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked her shrugging my shoulders.

"Jace has to stay here in Cali so I told his mom that he can live here for the next 6 months or more!" She exclaim

I freeze. Why should he live here with us? Is he going make my life 10 times worse? but one thing I'm mostly scared of Is he going to bully me in the house too?

All of the questions just run around my mind until I snapped back to reality.

"LEAH!" Chris yelled at my face while shaking me back and forth

"huh WHAT?" I yelled back at the last part

"You were snapped out by your thoughts and you've been standing here for about 4 minutes if you ask me" Chris told me

I nod and ate some banana, I may look confident and sweet and normal and strong but the truth is......... I'm fragile.

"So Heyyooo Leah." Tara exclaim
"Heyyooo Tara" I said mimicking my voice just like her's.

We both laughed and talk for awhile.

"Hey wanna play truth or dare?" Tara asked me I smirk then nod

"HEY LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Tara yelled on the top of her lungs

They all agreed and we made a big circle.

Beside me was Teresa and the other was Tara so I was in the middle of them, beside her was Chris and beside Teresa was Jace.

"Hmm Teresa you go first" I said to her giving her a weak smile, she nod

"Chris truth or dare?" She asked Chris
"Truth" He replied proudly

"Why did you kissed Laura when you were currently dating Tara?" She asked him Tara looked down I looked at her smiling and she smiled back.

"See I was going to this beach and I saw a girl drowning so I rescued her but then she passed out I took her to the other side of the beach and I looked at her face it was Laura I gave her mouth to mouth thing and I think she pretended to drown cause I could literally feel her kiss me" He explained a little grossed out when he said the last part.

We laughed at him when he was feeling a little grossed out.

"Okay now Leah Truth or Dare?" Chris asked me "Dare" I said I was suppose to pick truth but I guess that just slipped out.