"Perfect one, sir," answered the man. "Best juice ever in the world."

As he poured the juice in the cup, Marc began to speak. "I'm looking for Senfu's sarcophagus."

The man looked up at Marc with wide eyes. "Senfu?" Marc nodded, causing the man to back up quickly. Juno shook her head. 

"I hope you like attention," the familiar voice of Layla retorted. Marc clenched his jaw, looking around to make sure no one heard her. "Right guy, right place. But you're not Egyptian."

"Layla, what the hell are you doing here?" wondered Marc. "You shouldn't be here."

"Why? Because my name pisses off a few people in Cairo? Who cares?"

Marc scoffed. "It's not the locals I'm worried about." He glanced up at the roof of a building, seeing Khonshu standing with his staff in hand.

"Come with me," Layla urged. "I'll help you find what you need."

"Fine," Marc reluctantly agreed. "Juno, we gotta- Go..." He trailed off, realizing that she was no longer behind him. "Fuck," he cursed. "I leave that woman alone for one minute! I swear, if Steven were here, he'd do the same fucking thing! I mean, is she trying to give me a heart attack? What if something happened? Oh, God-"

"Marc," Layla interjected, laughing slightly at his rambling. "Look." She pointed a finger, and Marc trained his eyesight to make out Juno surrounded by a circle of children. They were all gasping and clapping as she performed various magic tricks. 

Juno pulled a bouquet of flowers out of her sleeve. The kids clapped once again while Juno gave them to one of the boys who had been the first to be interested in her tricks.

"I have never been given flowers," he admitted to her.

"Everyone deserves flowers," Juno said. "No matter your gender."

The boy smiled tearfully at the woman before throwing his small arms around her waist and embracing her in a hug. Juno knelt down and hugged him back. They stayed like that for a moment or two before the child was called away by his parents. He offered Juno a bashful wave before dashing off.

"Juno!" Marc shouted, stomping towards her. "You can't just run off like that, okay?"

She straightened up, saluting Marc. "Sir, yes, sir!" The Master of the Mystic Arts then noticed Layla standing behind Marc, watching their interaction with an amused look on her face. "O-Oh, hi! Hi, Layla!"

"Hi, Juno," Layla laughed. "How's it going?"

"Oh, well, you know, I'm in Cairo with Marc, so it's not that good. But you're here! So, now it's better."

───────────────────────

Third wheeling Layla and Marc was a new form of torture that Juno had to endure. It was so awkward being around a divorced couple that bickered with every word they said. Not to mention, they tried to drag Juno into every one of their arguments, to which she always pretended to have to take a call each time (Marc and Layla figured out she was lying after the third time she walked away.)

Now, the three of them sat on a boat to Mogart's. Juno was fast asleep next to Marc, while he and Layla were strategizing and trying not to start a big disagreement on the boat that was filled with people.

"Enjoy this quiet while it lasts," Marc told Layla. "Soon, Juno's going to wake up and begin her constant rambling again."

Layla smirked. "You're a dirty liar, Marc Spector. We both know you don't mind her."