|| Chapter XLI ||

Start from the beginning

"....."

"Now, your Sharingan specializes in..... what do you call it..... Tsukuyomi?"

Fugaku, under his blindfold, widened his eyes. "How the fuck....."

"How do I know that? Well, I'm the Chairwoman. I know everything. From the secrets of your Sharingan to your potty schedule," Sarazaki said, and she pulled a chair in front of the captive. "You're the only one in the clan with the Tsukuyomi, if I'm not wrong. Partly the reason you're the head, isn't it?"

"And if I beg to differ?"

"Then you shall not be allowed, because I'm not asking you. I'm informing you," Sarazaki replied. "You have the power of the Tsukuyomi, Fugaku. And I know it."

"....."

"I need you to do a little job for me."

"I refuse."

"You don't have a choice."

"You always have a choice, Sarazaki. It's up to you whether you can see it or not."

"Such wise words, when you're just moments away from being stripped off all choices," Sarazaki said, as though spiting on the head of the (L/N). "You're going to cast a Tsukuyomi on the world, Fugaku."

"Fuck off."

"Or I'll kill your daughter."

"....."

Fugaku stiffened almost immediately. His breathing slowly became a bit ragged, as pictures of his bloodied 3-year old daughter came to his mind.

"You w-wouldn't."

"Oh yes I would," the Chairwoman repeated with a malicious grin. "And your son. Add that in. I'll kill your son and daughter."

"Bastard....."

"I don't think you're supposed to call the person who has the lives of your children in their hands a bastard," Sarazaki replied nonchalantly. "You're going to cast a Tsukuyomi on the world, Fugaku. A world where no one will remember Madara (L/N). If they do, the Government might launch an investigation against me when I eradicate your Family."

"You..... you think I'll be swayed by such nonsense!?" Fugaku yelled, and he struggled around in his chair. "Fucker! You're going to kill my family anyways! Why would I do something so detrimental!?"

"Hmm? But I haven't started the massacre yet, Fugaku."

"....!?"

"What's with the look? When did I say that I started the operation, Fugaku?" Sarazaki asked, as though expecting an answer. "Of course I wouldn't let go of a trump card that early now, would I?"

"What do you want....."

"Let me give this to you straight. You'll cast a Tsukuyomi on the world. Everyone will forget about the man named Madara (L/N). I'll leave your family alone. I'll give your kids special training, so that they can carry on the mantle and become great heroes, someone like Madara. The government doesn't get involved. Everyone wins."