evil prophecy

Nico NICO Nico NIco NICO Nico POV
------------
Day 15
I opened my eyes in dark room.
I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I felt weaker than before. I went to bathroom to take a bath.

I live in a forest near camp half blood. Though it's morning but the room is in utter darkness. I took out the pipers cornucopia. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Is this will I thought. It's been 6months since I've seen him,hear him,.... k-kiss him. Oh gods stop thinking about him Nico. A tear stream down my face, I wiped it off and unlocked the door.
My heart stabbed with the question what if it would be will?
I opened the door and my chest pained more than ever, it was revealing though.

"Leo?! "I asked in astonishment.
"Can I come in?? "He asked raising his left eyebrow. I let him in n closed the door.
"No light?? " he asked. He quickly lit his finger. And then took a wood log to make a torch. My room is pitch black. Coz black=empty n Nico-will =empty.

"Nico ummm... "Leo took out a tabular thing from his tool, "take this. "

"Whats this?? "I asked in perplexity. "You could see will through, I know it seems creepy but I know... I know how it feels. " I could see the pain his in eyes, The pain of loosing calypso.
We both gave each other a weak smile. I hugged him and he hugged me even tighter which made me feel better. "Thanks bro. " I said breaking the hug. "No problem brother, you are my friend."
We led to the door.
"Bye "I waved my hand.
"Bye Nico, I hope you know what you are doing. We all miss you and will is going worse than ever. Nico..... "he stopped and walked back to the camp. I came in.
I held the tablet thing.
And the first thing I saw was water n then I saw
Will....... naked.... oh my gods....

OH GODS HE LOOK SO SEXY
Shut up Nico. Stop staring at him but whatever he looks..........
The next thing I knew was, my cheeks were burning (not like Leo's ). I put down that tab thing and went to bathroom, n switch on the lights.

For your betterment someone will go worse, Nico do Angelo.

I remember what Apollo said as looked down to my scares; they were worse than before. I switched of the lights and went back to room to sleep. It was hard fall asleep but that was the only option I had.
Day 20
No,noooooooooooooooo will just dont. i screamed at the top of my voice,the very next i knew i was running like hell, then i broke the door. i dont care how i bad i look at the moment all in my mind is will n will.
i speed up,he is trying to suicide. he didnt even think about me,wait a minute......no......i..........like.....this...........no.what the hell,i cant meet him like this. or i should.yes i should, i start running again faster than before,faster than ever.

i finally reached the camp,everyone was staring at me and babbling about me,but i dont care all i want is ,is will. suddenly i stopped; percy,annabeth,leo,jason n piper were standing in front of me and the all thing i could came out of me was,"will". i ran towards infirmary to,to will they came running behind me.

will,will was there with a bottle with label 'medeas poison'. i ran into him coz of which the bottle broke,he was in shock."what the heck you were doing solace?" i asked him crossing my hands.

"Nico" he said,and he kissed me. i was screaming like hell,running like hell ,crying like hell n now am kissing will solace like which feels awesome like.

===============================

i told will about me and about the curse and now im healing,and will is also alright.you see love is the most powerful medicine ever.

[Solangelo Rocks ]