Chapter 29

~*Mature Content within Chapter*~

As tradition, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan spent a week away from others. It was a few days after the wedding and the two seemed to get along fine, and they normally would. Just more intimate and love between them.

Wei Ying was outside the cottage meditating on a stone that stuck out of the river. He sat there for a few hours until he wanted to head back to Lan Zhan. He always desired to be with him, since their first time, they agreed to do it every day. Unless circumstances change but right now, Wei Ying wanted to find him.

He entered the cottage and to the bedroom. Wei Ying slid the door open to the bedroom only to freeze in the doorway. His breath got caught in his throat upon seeing Lan Zhan standing in the room with his under robe hanging halfway off his shoulders.

Lan Zhan looked back at him with a smug look on his face. Wei Ying was aware of the fact that his hair was wet telling him that he had just gotten done with a bath.

'Fuck!' he cursed to himself, 'I know we agreed everyday but he makes me want him more than once a day...my damn body!'

His body deciding to betray him more the moment Lan Zhan turned to face him completely. Seeing the slight sheen to Wangji's skin and his hair was wet it stuck slightly to the bare skin of his chest. His eyes ended up following a droplet of water as it dripped down his chest from his hair. Wei Ying's  mouth was suddenly dry when it disappeared passed his navel.

He quickly looked up as his cheeks were turning red and his brain went in a direction he was not prepared for. He even forced himself to look into Lan Zhan's eyes. They both stood there frozen unable to find the words to get passed the awkward silence they found themselves in. Wei Ying spun around and he closed the door. To calm himself he kept facing the closed door his eyes screwed shut as he took several deep breaths.

Unfortunately for him, Lan Zhan didn't give him a chance to calm himself down. He walked behind him and his finger's barely brushed against Wei Ying's neck. Wei Ying's eyes slid closed again as he lost his footing, stumbling backward into Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan's fingers found the most sensitive place on Wei Ying's neck causing him to arch neck to give him better access. He then rested his head against Lan Zhan's shoulder.

Lan Zhan's hand was was now fully against the side of his neck and he was once again moving it down. Never once did it leave him as it moved the rest of the way down his neck making its way over his shoulder. Slowly moving down his arm he reached his wrist.

Wei Ying marveled at how warm his hand was even through his skin as if there wasn't cloth between them. Lan Zhan stepped closer until he was flush against Wei Ying's back before he was gripping his wrist tightly.

He leaned forward ever so slightly and let his breath hit against the shell of his ear as he said softly, "Wei Ying..."

He didn't have to say anything else after that. Just the sound of his name sent a shiver down his spine. His mind went blank after Lan Zhan wrapped an arm around his waist and he slid his lips down the collum of his throat. He didn't even kiss him, he just brushed his lips down his skin.

He didn't have to kiss him, it was enough to feel the feather-light touch of his lips. Wei Ying's back arched as an odd sensation shot through his body. A sensation that made his knees go weak, and a gasp escaping his lips the moment he reached the sensitive spot on his neck.

His eyes slid closed when Lan Zhan pressed his lips more fully against his neck before his tongue slid out as if to taste his skin. Wei Ying suddenly found himself spun around, and felt himself collide with the wall as Lan Zhan was no longer able to hold back.