Seth sits beside me and I lean against his arm. "This makes me so happy," I whisper quietly as I watch the guys in wolf form play with Willow.

Seth kisses my head, "Me too, Gracie. Me too."

Bright and early a few days later, Sam wakes me up, knocking loudly on my door. "Come on, Grace! Get up! Me and you have somewhere to go."

Willow growls lowly at the sudden noise, but I just rub my eyes and sit up. "Alright, alright. I'm up."

"Good. Get dressed and come downstairs. Oh, and bring your permit."

My eyes shoot open as I hear him, but before I can refuse, he leaves my room with another, "Get ready!" I whine as I slowly throw on my jeans and grab a tee shirt and converse, not changing out of my bedtime shirt just yet.

"Let's go, Willow. We have to arrange our funerals because Sam is making me drive." Willow keeps on sleeping, so I sigh loudly, "Let's get some food." She perks up and jumps off the bed before running down the stairs.

I smile and slowly follow her, holding on to the wall as I carefully step downwards. When I reach the kitchen the pack is there eating, Willow beside them doing the same.

"Hey guys, hey Em." They wave and Emily comes to me and we walk into her bedroom.

She unwraps my bandage and looks over my back. "It's healing nicely Gracie. Let me clean it and wrap you up, then you'll be good to go. How does it feel?"

I move around a bit, holding in my whimper. "Not as bad as it was before," I say truthfully before holding my arms in the air so she can wrap my middle.

"There! All done. Now let me help with that shirt, and you and Sam can get going." I groan, "Please don't make me. Tell your husband to not make me."

Emily smiles at me as she starts brushing my hair out gently. "Aww, come on Grace. It won't be bad. You got your permit a long time ago and haven't driven once. You're fixing to turn sixteen and will have no experience in the car!"

"I know, and I like it that way. Besides, Seth is my chauffeur. It's in his contract."

Emily laughs before wrapping the band around the braid she did in my hair and gives me a hug as she smiles at me through the mirror. "Well, I believe you will be a better driver than Seth."

I squeeze her hands tightly, "But Emily...."

"No buts. Let's go."

"I'll kill your husband!" I finish and she laughs out loud. "If he hasn't died yet, I don't believe riding in the car with you for a few hours will kill him."

I go to  argue again, but Sam yells, "Let's go Grace! Quit stalling!" I slowly stand up, dreading having to drive.

"Please don't make me do this," I beg as I sit down in the driver's seat and Sam sits with Willow in his lap on the passenger side.

"Buckle up and let's get to driving, kiddo."

"Sam I'll kill you and Willow! Please let's just go back inside. I'll ride a bike from now on."

Sam huffs and cranks the car, the engine roaring to life. "Check your mirrors and adjust the seat." I do as he says and when I can see clearly, he nods to me.

"Alright, we're going to stay on the reservation for now. The speed limit is thirty five, so you won't be going fast. Just take it nice and easy, and if you need help, then I'll grab the wheel from you and help. Just quit freaking out. You're going to do great."

I nod and take a shaky breath, my hands shaking slightly as I grip the wheel tightly, my whole body tense, and I pull out of the driveway.

"Slow down right here. There's a big curve. Slow... Slow..." I hit my breaks and Willow barks at me.