He proceeded to sit beside you. 'What's your name, little girl?' He asked.

'I'm not little. You're only like one inch taller than me. You ugly mut!' You screeched.

'Ugh, stop screeching like that twat. I asked for your name, that's all.' He replied with a colder tone.

'Hmpf... My name is Y/N. Y/N L/N- I-i mean Y/N Yagi.' You replied softly, looking away from the boy.

'I'll remember that.' He replied.

'Are we friends now or something?' You asked, now looking at him.
He stared at you wide-eyed. 'You don't even know MY name...' He grumbled, turning his head away from you.

'Then what IS your name? Emo boy?' You chuckled, poking his cheek.
'Hey stop that!' He slapped your hand away with one finger.
'My name is Tenko... Tenko Shimura.' He replied.

'I'll call you plum!' You said with joy.
'Why the hell would you call me a plum?' He replied with disgust in his voice.
'You just remind me of a plum...' You snickered at his response.

End flashback

'Plum...?' You stared at him wide-eyed and in disbelief.

'The one and only

'The one and only.' He grinned.

'GET AWAY FROM HER!' You heard in the distance your uncle yell when suddenly you were harshly pushed to the ground.

Aizawa got close enough to you to tell you to use your quirk in full advantage, and so you did.

As you were about to take off your blindfold, Tenko (Shigaraki) slapped your hand away and kicked you in the ribs, making you scream in pain.

'Stay down my dear friend, I don't want to make this difficult.' He said while putting what seems to be a rope around your wrists.

'What the hell are you doing Tenko!?' You screamed through breaths.

'What i am MEANT to be doing, clearing this world from disgusting creatures like them. Especially that number one scum!' He replied harshly, looking down at you.
You spit in his face in response, making him groan and hit you with his fist in your right cheek.

'Don't be a bitch, will you? I don't mean any harm to you, I'd never forgive myself if i killed you.' He said.

'You are LITERALLY harming me right now you crusty fucker!' You yelled back at him.

He just scoffed and got ready for battle.
.
.
.
.
At U.A. in the nurse's office, All Might tries to contact Thirteen and Shota but is unable to. All Might wants to go to the USJ in hero form soon but Nezu keeps him occupied.
'Weird, i can't even get ahold of them. They must be busy.'
.
.
.
Back at the U.S.J., Thirteen outlines that Tenya needs to run back to the school for help because they are unable to call for help from the U.S.J.
'You're the only one that can do it class rep! You're the fastest right now!'