'What an idiotic move of a villain, introducing themselves in front of UA students. Do you have a death wish?' I replied coldly, glaring at the mist.

Kurogiri chuckled. 'He said you'd be a feisty one.'

Why...Who...What? What is he even talking about?

Katsuki and Eijiro Kirishima hastily attack him but to no avail. Before Thirteen can use her Quirk on him, Kurogiri separates the class by warping them into the various simulation zones.

'Y/N!!!' You heard Izuku scream before you got teleported.

You quickly looked around the area where you are and noticed you got teleported to the main plaza of USJ. 'What the hell?' You clicked your tongue when you suddenly felt a hand grasp the back of your neck.

'If it isn't little miss Y/N. I'm so glad to see you, again.' The man spoke behind you, clutching your neck tighter, only leaving one finger behind.

'Who the hell are you?' You barked back at the man.

'That hurts my feelings, don't you remember me?' He said in between chuckles.

'Why the fuck would i remember you? I never encountered a stinky little shit in my life such as you' I said, now in a lower tone.

He then proceeds to turn my head around, making me face him. Taking now a closer look, you noticed his light blue hair and pale skin. He was now slowly taking his hand off of his face, revealing him now fully.

Then it hit you

Then it hit you.

Flashback

You were running around in the nearby park of your adoptive parent's home, All Might.
You'd expect for a child to be happy to live with the greatest hero of all, well you were, but a month after the incident in your home you just couldn't be happy.

Now sitting down in a sandbox, you let out small tears making your blindfold wet.
'Mama... Papa... I wish you were here with me, why'd that happen..' You muttered to yourself, now punching the sand away.

'Who are you?' You heard a voice behind you ask.
You turned around in a panick to be met with a black-haired boy with pale skin. He looked about 6 years older than you, and his eyes were full of hatred.

'I-i'm... Hey! Why should you care? Leave me alone!' You quickly replied, pulling out your tongue. You heard the boy clicking his tongue and walking toward you.

You turned around again to see his hand reaching your face. Was he trying to intimidate you? If so, it wasn't going to work. You didn't fear death or any sort of that anyway since your last occurrence. You were too traumatized to feel anything at the moment, so you just stared at the boy.

As he was about 5 centimeters away from touching your face, he stopped.

'Why aren't you scared?' He grumbled.
'That's none of your business. And why would i be scared of some emo kid?' You replied harshly.