Chapter 18

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 when Nam-ra, Su-Hyeok and I entered the music room again. Wu-jin pulled me into another hug telling me how worried he was and that I shouldn't do that kind of thing again. 

I just nodded and sat down on a chair looking over at Nam-ra who also sat down on a chair and Su-Hyeok who sat down a bit besides her as well. 

I knew she was bit. And I saw Gwi-nam get bitten. Even though he wasn't acting like those other zombies, he still had to be one. There was no other possibilities, right? 

Nam-ra looked over at me as well. I could see the worried look on her face. She knew it too. 

Most people breathed out a sigh of relief as the door was closed and it looked to everyone like we were back in safety. But it didn't last long when Hyo-ryung suddenly looked over at Nam-ra before noticing her bitemark and quickly getting up from her chair. 

"You were bitten?!" she panicked and that caused everyone else to panic as well, taking a few steps back. 

That also caused Su-Hyeok to stand up and walk in front of Nam-ra. I stood up now as well, holding back Cheong-san who had grabbed a music stand, ready to protect himself. 

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Cheong-san asked, looking at me confused. 

"No guys stop, it's not what it looks like. She wasn't bitten by a zombie! Tell them, prez" Su-Hyeok said, looking at Nam-ra before looking back at me and Cheong-san again. 

"She was bitten by Gwi-nam!" I said, everyone looking at me. 

"What? How is that even...?" Cheong-san asked even more confused. 

"Look, I have no idea what has happened to him. But Su-Hyeok... Gwi-nam is a zombie, he has to be" I stated, but Su-Hyeok only shook his head. 

"No that can't be true! He wasn't acting like one. He spoke to us. He recognized you!" he exclaimed, looking at me. 

"I know that, but both Cheong-san and I saw him get bitten. We fought him in the library before zombies attacked him. I watched him die, Su-Hyeok! And... I don't know how he survived and how he's acting different, but I know he was bitten, and if he bit Nam-ra... well then she has zombie blood in her now" I explained, slightly raising my voice. 

"NO! She's NOT a zombie! It's not true!" he spoke, also raising his voice. 

"Why would I lie to you?! I saw it with my own eyes..." I spat, feeling hurt that he wasn't believing me. Why wasn't he believing me?

"Y/n are you sure that Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies?" Nam-ra's calm voice spoke up and I nodded, looking at her. 

"Positive" I said. 

"Then I'm gonna turn too... I'm gonna leave" she said as was about to walk out of the room when Su-Hyeok grabbed her. 

"No you're not. Gwi-nam isn't a zombie and you won't turn either" he stated and I raised my eyebrow at me. 

"Why aren't you listening to me?!" I said, my voice slightly breaking. 

"Y/n, I fought him too. That's how I know" Su-Hyeok stated and suddenly walked over to the window, holding Nam-ra's hand.

"If she turns, I'll throw her out so she won't hurt any of you" Su-Hyeok added, looking around at everyone. 

But Cheong-san wasn't listening. He walked closer with his music stand, holding it up and getting ready to attack. That caused Su-Hyeok to walk closer to Cheong-san, letting go of Nam-ra's hand and instead stand in front of him.