Chapter 2 the subjects

3rd person
Soon Atlas and Moth bodies were found by two scientists. The two scientists brought Moth's and Atlas's into their lab and set them up in a stand. A few hours past and there are now android parts on them and new blood. "This is perfect they will finally be different, everything is coming together yes, finall-!, What's that sound" there was a siren going off the scientist ran to go see what was happening and end up leaving. Soon the lab end up breaking and Moth and Atlas woke up all with new features, Atlas has Raccoon ears, white wings and White hair with dark violet hair and their one tail. For Moth he has bears ears and a tail while having a android jacket on them, she also has brown and black hair w/all that. They took off their masks and and try to stand up. When Atlas and Moth stood up they held onto something and left the place. When they escape the place they go into the city of Detroit and looked around, "We will met again some day don't forget me" said Atlas, Moth nodded and hugged Atlas,Atlas hugged him back. Atlas and Moth went their separate ways. Atlas went to go work for some people and Moth went to go work for Detroit police.
When Moth started to work for the police, they never knew how many cases they had the solve and investigate people until the truth was reveal. As time goes on more and more cases go on until one caught Moth's eyes.