Chapter 1 the night of the accidents

Atlas Pov:

It was normal evening in my house just relaxing and helping out w/anything I was severed to do, I lived in a good household the kids loved me the parents loved me I had a good life, at least I thought. Sadly, at times I have to hear the parents fight at times, but they get along very well and they hard fight and when they do I bring their kid out for a walk, go to the park or just go shopping so their kid doesn't have to hear their parents' fight. Continuing on the day I was getting dinner ready for everyone, I saw this person in the backyard, thinking it was my imagination, I continue go back to making dinner and getting everyone's plates and drinks. While everyone sat at the table, I swear I saw the same figure in the backyard again. I close the blinds to the backyard and brought everyone's plate to them and gave them their drinks. I do the dishes that I used to make the food and put them all away. After dinner when everyone was done, I did their dishes and also put them away. I helped the kid get ready for bed and got their bed ready for them. In the middle of the night. I smelt gasoline and fire I looked in the backyard and I saw the same Figure in the backyard leaving, 'Shit' I thought to myself, I got the kid out of the house and then the parents but sadly I didn't make it as soon as the parents got out, I fell, and the fire already got to me than all the sudden everything went black.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               Moth Pov:

I was getting ready to go somewhere with a friend they said they had a place to show me, and they thought it would be very wonderful to show me it. After I got ready and grab anything I needed I grab my keys and left my house locked it and off I went to go meet up with my friend. I met up with my friend and we went on a walk talked and we got some food went to a fair and a caravel and did basic anything I always wanted to do, later that night we went to Shanghai World Financial Center and as we walked and talked, I was looking out the windows to see the view of the most beautiful sunset, but sunsets aren't usually like that, but it's so pretty. As my friend and I continue to walk and e still looking out the window I lost track of where we were going, and I didn't realize we were on the roof the building 'Oh my word this is this so very pretty, I wish Atlas was here to see thing with me, I'll take a picture and send it to them I'm sure they will like it' I thought to myself as I brought out my phone and took a picture and thanked my friend for showing me this. My friend said they wanted to show me one more thing I nodded, and they put a blind fold on me. All the sudden I felt like I was flying, I took off the blind fold and saw my 'friend' push me off the roof next thing I know everything went complete pitch black.