And soon, Abhimanyu's family began bursting out their rage. Though, Manjari and Parth tried to settle the situation, Mahima, Abhimanyu's elder aunt who was always unconvinced with Aarohi for some reason, started her taunting sessions again worsening the atmosphere. The rest of the Birlas' stood quiet. All this resulted in an emotional attack and the whole scenario shattered Aarohi into pieces. She had faced such circumstances many a times by now, but this time it hit her harder, because this time it was about her faith, her belief, and most importantly it was about her self-respect.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have stepped out of my room" she mumbled controlling herself, but unable to hold back anymore, she ran upstairs without turning back as her grief showed up in the form of tears.

She ran into her room, latched the door behind and banged herself on the bed and hid her face in a pillow, crying her heart out. She had a storm rustling inside her, but she couldn't find a way to console herself. She could hear Akshara, Swarna and Kairav knocking loudly and pleading her to open the door. "Please, leave me alone for sometime.. I'll come back once I feel better.. please," she voiced. Swarna, their grandmother convinced Akshara to give her sometime alone and the three of them went away unwillingly.

Back in the present, Aarohi closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh, cool air standing in the balcony. The touch of the air seemed like it was also consoling her, she smiled faintly and slowly opened her eyes only to notice someone standing outside the gate, softly smiling at her.

___

"Neil..?" Aarohi screamed at this cool dude who was standing crossing his arms, leaning against his bike.

He waved at her and asked if he could come in but paused right away when she indicated a big no including a death stare.

She came downstairs without hiding as the Birla family had left, Akshara was out for sometime with Abhimanyu and the rest of the Goenkas' were busy making arrangements, no one noticed her.

"What are you doing here?" Aarohi questioned Neil opening the gate, with an unsurprised look on her dull face, which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Why? Can't I visit my would-be sister-in-law's house without permission?" he asked back.

"Ah you can though.. but may I know the purpose for now?" she enquired.

"Well, there's no particular reason.. I just thought of having a look at how the arrangements are going on here.." Neil said and pretended to look behind her, inside the occupied house.

Aarohi grew annoyed and voiced teasingly, "So, if your highness is fulfilled with his purpose of arriving here, can I expect him to leave?"

"Not yet miss!" he beamed and said after a few seconds, "Now that I've anyways come.. why not go out for a coffee? I mean it's just an offer, you may deny if you don't like it.."

Aarohi thought for a while looking at him confusedly; she felt like she needed to shift the place for a better mood and coffee would be more helpful in doing that, moreover being with Neil didn't annoy her much lately for some reason. So she finally said, "Not a bad idea though.. Didn't expect such a 'random' gesture from a chamkadhar like you..! Let's go then."

"Me too! Didn't expect a chipkali like you to agree so easily!" he chuckled.

"Not funny," she quoted 'unfunnily' and the two left for a nearby café on his bike.

___

Fifteen minutes later, the duo was sitting in the café by the window-side, facing each other and busy with their beverages. The wind was cool yet it was hot as usual in Udaipur.