Chapter 15: Consequences Part 2

Tubbo leamed over and smacked the accept button on his phone, picking up Tommy's 3rd call, Ranboo complaining about his heater leaving in the background.

"What do you want big man, do you even know what time it is?"

"Tubbo I made a mistake" Tommy gasped out, audibly panicking.

"Woah, alright take a deep breath." Tubbo instructed, contiuing whe he heard his friend doing just that, "are you safe?"

"Yeah, drove off, not quite sure where I am but my phones charged but I'm not sure if I can go back."

"What's going on?" Ranboo asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"That's what I'm figuring out," Tubbo responded, what happened Boss Man? Take it as slow as you need." 

And so Tommy told him and Ranboo everything, confirming it was alright for both to know. Ranboo and Tubbo had starkly different responses, Tubbo thought the situation was cool as hell and was upset he wasn't in on the race. On the other hand, Ranboo had immediately understood Tommy's panic and was brainstorming ways out of the situation. As helpful as he was trying to be though, Ranboo's ideas weren't exactly the best.

"You could fake your own death and leave it in your will!"

"No."

"Actual death is always an option." Tubbo added.

"No!"

--------

"I don't know where he went, I don't think he would have left town," Technoblade told his father and brother. 

They had been on a group call since Tommy left after being announced the winner. Toms had lasted until the crowd roared in approval and then bolted, he was in his red and white Nissan before anyone could react. His brother could be nearly anywhere by now thanks to Sam making sure they all had a full tank plus an extra in the trunk at all times. Wil and Phil were just barely able to keep Techno from descending into a full panic.

-------

Tommy was just settling in to sleep the rest of the night away in his car when the garage lights flipped on and he could hear Sam sigh. 

"Tommy, we need to talk," Sam started, sounding especially tired after Tommy's grumbled complaints. 

///////

Short chapter but yeah

-Onyx