Chapter 1

"So Carlie, what can you say about the feedbacks about your latest movie –

 the Conqueror and the Princess  , which also features your oh so hot loveteam

Mr. Kyle Lexen"?

"Well , what can i say? I'm more of a speechless person right now.

I can't put into words how happy and thankful i am right now because of the support of my fans.

I expected our movie to hit, not to hit that MUCH.

 So, i'm really grateful". I smiled at Mr. Huromi.

He was one of the most respected tv personnel right now in the showbiz industry. 

"That's not for you to doubt about.

You are Carlie Fuentes, the Queen of her generation.

Of course your movie will be phenomenal", he said.

"And to add, you have Kyle Lexen as your partner.

What a powerful loveteam we have right"?

KYLE LEXEN.

Tsk. Yeah right.

Of couse why would the movie flunk if it has the two most sought after TV superstars in the country?

Plus the content and the cinematography of the movie?

Of course it would be a BIG HIT. Tsk, why are they telling me the same things over and over again?

Aiissshhh, these people really are getting on my nerves. Good thing, Mr. Horomi is not as annoying as the those other showbiz reporters or hosts i've talked to.

"A-haha, pehaps", i smiled sheepishly to him.

"But maybe i think what really makes the movie a hit is its concept.

It was well written and conceptualized. And that what makes the audience atrracted to it".

And blah.

blah.

blah.

blah.

and blah.

Same question.

Same answer.

Same praise.

Same expression.

Tsk! This things are really ------- Aissshhh! I don't want to comment anymore. -_-

Good grace, the oh so prestige interview has finally ended.

FINALLY.

Now i can get a hold of myself --------------------- again. After 3 long  years.

A/N- finally naka update din! XD sorry guys for the long wait :) :)

KEEP SUPPORTING!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

VOTE!