"Control yourself." - X

He said teasingly as he slowly got up, lifting me up, placing me on top of the bed by my shoulders, forcing me to lay down. He pinned my two hands down on the bed not so far away from my head. He placed his knee in between my legs on the bed, to prevent himself of falling on top of me. This place... This position... This was like the first time we kissed. I let out a soft giggle as i closed my eyes and smiled at Xiao, who was above me, looking down on me confused.

"What's so funny?..." - X

"This is similar. I mean... The room,~ The pose you chose to lay me down in,~... The only thing that is different is that we switched." - A

Xiao still kept looking at me confused.

"You don't remember? Our first kiss. Ring a bell?" - A

"Ohhh.. yeah. Now." - X

Xiao slowly leaned in closer to planting a soft kiss on my lips before he decided to begin and swirl his tongue around mine.

After a while of our little game like 5 minutes passed. I pushed Xiao away from me gently and we both took the opportunity to catch our breath.

"Xiao... I have a question." - A

"Mn?.." - X

"Are you... Just taking things slow or are you too much of a pussy to go further?~" - A

I asked as a smug smile erupted my face. Before i could take a breath after that sentence Xiao quickly leaned to my neck and harshly bit it.

"OW!" - A

"Bitch..." - X

He mumbled into my neck before beginning to suck on my skin, leaving a hickey.

Soon Xiao got up and changed our position. Now i was on top of his lap, he was laying his back to the pillows that made him sit up.

Xiao soon held my face with one of his hands, pulled me that close to himself, that when he spoke i felt his breath against my lips...

"Don't you fucking dare to try and make fun of me." - X

"It was just teasing, idiot..." - A

I said as i rolled my eyes to the side with a tinted cheek. My eyes immediately snapped back when i felt Xiao's lips locking with mine. He did not wait a second at all before he entered his tongue into my mouth, heading straight for my throat.

"Anghh!!~" - A

He kept pushing his tongue down my throat, irritating my throat to gag on it. I tightly closed my eyes and tried to not let any strange noises escape my mouth.

As Xiao kept repeating his actions in my mouth his hand started to travel from the top of my back to my bottom, from there to my thigh and from my thigh he ended up having his hand under my shirt, tracing my chest with his hand.

After a while Xiao stopped irritating my throat and just began to swirl his tongue around mine.

We pulled away, a string of saliva between, still connecting us, between my and his tongue, it breaking as my shirt split it, it coming off.

Xiao connected my lips with his again forcefully and passionately, "grinding" against them like if this was the last time we see eachother.

This little kissing game went on until the both of us were only left in our underwears. Xiao began to drag his hand up and down on my thighs as our tongues intertwined.