I dragged him all the way to Eden's office. I knocked on the door and entered the room, tugging San in since he still felt sleepy. Eden was eyeing us up and down, his eyes squinting at our interlocked hands. I looked down and noticed I was still holding onto San's hand but I didn't let go.

"so...what's the mission?" I asked after a few moments of awkward silence.

"yes, I'll tell you but before that," Eden continued to observe us, "are you two actually...dating? like dating dating?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I took a deep breath, "yes, yes we are." I answered curtly.

Eden let out a sigh of relief, "that's actually splendid to hear. hopefully you two won't argue like little children anymore." he smiled.

"Riri said the exact same thing, I swear to God." I sighed.

San cleared his throat after being quiet all this time, "so, the mission?"

"yes, you two will need to take down a man named Lee Woosung, age 52, who has gotten away with several crimes like illegal bookmaking, human trafficking and money laundering. not to mention drug dealing and prostitution too. every time he got caught, he would use all his money to bribe the judges, prosecutors, lawyers, everyone. but he does have quite a lot of bodyguards and staff so be careful."

"just go in and kill him and his little army, that's it." I nodded.

"something like that. also, one more thing," Eden looked at the both of us edgily, "when Yeosang and Mingi did a background search on Lee Woosung, they found out that he was both of your fathers' friend back in high-school. he might use your emotions against you so try not to get distracted, okay?"

one of my father's friends...?

"okay, boss! we'll get ready right now!" San said, saluting Eden which caused my hand to go up too since I was still holding his.

"good luck you two." Eden nodded.

this time San dragged me out of the office room as I was too absorbed in my own thoughts.

I have a feeling this Lee Woosung dude will cause something bad, I just feel it. worst case scenario is that he'll emotionally blackmail us and then finish us off.

"baby??" San stood in front of me, worry all over his face.

"y-yeah?" I looked at him. I must've been in a trance.

"what's wrong?" he reached out his hand to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I turned my head away from him, "I'm...I'm scared." I admitted.

I felt his hands on my shoulders, "Yuri, look at me."

when I refused to meet his eyes, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. he furrowed his brows, "we will get through this mission together successfully, just like all of our last ones. just because this old dunce knew our fathers and could possibly blackmail us, doesn't mean he can take us down that easily. we're a good team, remember?" he held up both of our intertwined hands, our rings glinting in the light of the hallway.