•TWENTY-ONE•

me and San were just chilling in my room, with me on my bed leaning against the wall and San with his head on my lap

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

me and San were just chilling in my room, with me on my bed leaning against the wall and San with his head on my lap. I was playing around with his soft and fluffy hair that I blow dried for him after he got out of the shower.

after our arcade date, San said he wanted to hang out with me some more so we both went to my bedroom. but then he changed his mind and took a shower instead. and now he's curled up to me like a cute little kitten. I smiled tenderly at how soft he looked.

damn I never thought I'd feel anything else towards him except hate. but here I am, adoring the way he snuggled up to my stomach, making me giggle.

"Sannie, you look like you're gonna fall asleep any time soon." I chuckled.

"mhm," he hummed, "let me just stay like this a little longer. it was hard carrying you back home." his voice got muffled by my tummy.

"no one told you to give me a piggyback ride though, but am I really that heavy?" I quirked an eyebrow.

he moved his head, nodding, "sorta-ow!!" he squeaked when I playfully pulled his hair gently.

I giggled before kissing his head softly, not noticing that my bedroom door swung open, "hey Yuri, do you know where Sannie is-oh." the voice of Wooyoung said before he whistled lowly.

"what do you want, Jung?" I asked, my voice having a hint of annoyance because he interrupted my 'gushing over San' session.

he smirked, "I was looking for San because boss gave him a mission. but then he told me that you're involved in the mission too so I came here. looks like both of you are here together!"

I groaned, "we just came back from our date now we have to go on a mission? it's literally 11pm already."

"so you did go on a date! woah, Chaewon wasn't kidding then." Wooyoung giggled.

San lifted his head off my lap and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "why doesn't anyone believe we're dating?" he asked.

"well, everyone thought the both of you hated each other's guts so this is quite surprising, to be honest." Wooyoung shrugged.

I sighed, "we better go to Eden's office then. let's go Sannie." I held his hand and got of the bed.

Nyctophilia • ATEEZ C.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें