New person?

Yuna didn't really care about new the new person so she headed out for work as she was walking she saw two little lovely birds they were light yellow Yuna decided to take pictures of the birds because she doesn't really see that kind of birds often. As soon as she got to the office she asked where she would be working one of the employee told her "right there next to Austin he's also a new worker" They said Yuna didn't really care when they said Austin because she knows that there are probably so many people named Austin  she sat down and started doing her work "oh hey we met again" Austin said  "oh yeah hey how are you?" Yuna asked "I'm doing quite well actually what about you?" Austin responded as she nodded she went back to work a few hours past by and their still not done. Yuna started to get tired but then it was the start of their break as she sighs in relief she decided to have some coffee she was looking around if Austin was there but surprisingly her was no where to be found as she went back to her work space she said "why don't you have some coffee?" She asked Austin "well I have so many things to do I don't think I can get some ill just have some later" Austin responds.