While saying that she put her guard down as she looked at his eyes.

And all could she saw was an anxiousness on his eyes and after that was a surprised faced.

Daelan happily looked at her, and Renna hugged him back suddenly and cried on his shoulders.

"Hey Renna, are my ears hearing it right?" Daelan asked with his desperate face on it.

"Brother Daelan?" Renna asked unsurely as she placed her two hands at Daelan's cheeks.

And Daelan nodded in response like it's normal, but deep inside he has swelling with happiness and pleasure.

His current features really fit him well. With his hair that was before a jet-black hair, but now it is in color silver-white and a sky blue eyes. And with Renna's features that has light brown hair and light-red eyes, they pretty match well.

"Brother Daelan..." Renna said as she placed both her hands at Daelan's cheeks, as Daelan answered with a nod.

"How are you?" Renna said as she looked at him with a gentle glance.

When Daelan heard it, his faced showed a slight frown and his aura turned gloomy in an instant.

Truthfully speaking, Renna and Daelan's relationship isn't official as of now. As Daelan was just going to confess but Renna unexpectedly died.

So it's not a wonder as to why there's still no intimate contact that a couple should have.

Both of them has feelings with each other, but both of them didn't knew that.

Since there's no clarification between them yet, if she didn't die, then they may have been a couple after the confession part.

This where the sad story lies in this part, as he was just about to confess but she suddenly died. It was a huge blow to him as she liked her for a 'lifetime'. (*means longest time, just using the 'lifetime' since he indeed liked her fully, within his whole life.)

A lifetime of regret of not confessing early.

Because of his cowardice, the thought of being rejected by her, leads him to his misery of not being able to be with her as her partner.

A partner that would protect her in any harm.

A harm that may make her hurt and cry.

As he also liked to see her sweet smile everyday by his side.

He liked her without any reserve as he give his fullest love to her.

But what faced him was a cold corpse, a cold Renna.

His Renna died...

His Renna left him..

He hated those people who hurted her..

He's alone..

The moment Renna died..

His heart already hardened and become a stone as it already left it's life along with her.

(*Just some metaphor bro, there's no such a thing as a stone heart in the body. Let's just go with the flow.)

While at the same time deceiving himself that his Renna is still alive, because of that sole regret of his.

-------

"How would I be fine when I knew you died, Renna?" Daelan said with a sad smile on his face, while a tear flowed at his right eye as he hugged Renna again.