Chapter 5

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy~~~~😉
------------------------------------

Somewhere in a quiet temple, there was a middle aged man who was quietly cultivating. He suddenly opened his eyes when he felt that something was wrong.

'This?.. Why could I feel a divine presence?'

'It seems that there is someone who reached the 100th lvl. The continent may change it laws when that person decided to appear.'

*This guy just felt it right but at the same time wrongly. What he felt was a divine intent that was released. When a divine intent was released it would make the same presence to the god who left it so it's no wonder that this guy felt it wrongly.

It's also right at the same time since the goddess of fate did indeed come down just to meet little Renna. The goddess of fate used the divine intent as the connector to come down, so he felt it that way.

'Even us are still on the road of that plan. Reaching Godhood is hard, Bo Saixi did you feel it too?' The middle aged man thought silently as he was reminded by his mission and he suddely summoned a Mirror with a carvings of six winged angels in it and what he saw in the image was an image of a golden haired and a blue eyed child.

'It seems little Xue 'Er is still to young to face the trials. I shall wait and see what happens'

The middle aged man thought as he continued cultivating.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------
(4 months later at Shrek Academy)

For 4 months after the awakening ceremony, Renna was practicing on how to make use of her skills that was given by those gods and goddesses.

Renna practiced on making technologies in the space while at the same time was cultivating spirit power. She also practiced her martial arts that she knew on earth and also study how to make use of her skills in this world.

What she didn't touch was the book that stated a prophecy.

She choose it as a last since it was much better to not know it early since it may affect her usual life.

She has the hunch that she may rush on getting stronger because of the danger.

-----------------------------
Renna Pov

'What? To think a war would happen in this continent and the hero of it was the future students in Dad's academy.'

This is dangerous, I was right since the start that a war is most likely to happen here. I shall prepare all the things that is needed, but I shall only change the power of them not the whole course since if I interfere in the fight between spirit hall and Tang San.

It would most likely to change some events that I cannot bear. So it's better to be safe than sorry.

I know my selfishness was also part on this, but what can I do?..

But the most crucial of all of this is the fall of Blue Lightning Tribe and the declining situation of Qibao Amber tribe. I shall issue them to hide just like the Hao Tian Tribe.

For the event on the book would not change, I need to give them my assistance to hide their real power in a place that was not discovered by those people in the spirit hall.

And the only one who need to stay inside the Tribe was the head and elders and some guards, so that those spies would not know the changes within the tribe. At the time of assassination, they need to flee at shrek academy and use them as their cover since at that time I could just act someone who was mysterious and for them to think that someone strong was backing them.