For My Queen, For the Swarm

Queen of Blades/Sarah Kerrigan x King of the Swarm Male Reader
_______________________________

3rd POV

Zerg. A powerful and unpenetrable race that has mercilessly overcome the entire life force of human kind.

Planets after planets, they conquer their battles like child's play. Wars that went down in history as one of the most brutal and massacred scenes that we've ever witnessed in history.

The battles of the three race. Protoss, Terran and finally the Zerg has finally ended and the ones who came out on top were the obviously the most powerful race, The Zerg.

Although the other two races fought for their lives, they didn't stood a chance against the power-hungry swarm and took over the whole universe like it's nothing.

And the one and only Queen of Blades is the main reason this all happened, she slaughtered and slaughtered every remaining Protoss and Terran for herself while taking care of her armies.

Needless to say. They were all outmatched against her and the Swarm. But the question is, how the hell did she conquer every universe like it was nothing? Simple, she had a partner in crime all along and his name was Y/N L/N, The King of the Swarm.

So you might be thinking, if Sarah Kerrigan the one and only Queen of Blades the leader of the Swarm, why does she have a King helping her?

It was pretty complicated, that day is one of the worst experience from any Swarm that even Sarah, the Queen of Blades herself surrendered.

Let's go back weeks before the Zerg conquered the entire universe. It all started in a random planet filled with Terran units and structures.

They were one of the most fortified bases and life couldn't get any better, they're said to be protecting something or someone inside a lab that is researched for Zerg weaknesses but all they got is... Nothing.

The scientist inside the lab were pretty dissapointed so they left and took a brake for thirty minutes while the guards heavily maintained the area. But that will be the last mistake they ever did.

Suddenly, the naked man inside blinked, opening his eyes for the first time in thousands of years. He blinked again and this time he lookef around the lab, equipments that were high-tech and filled with Zergs that are being researched.

But for some reason, seeing the Zergs inside made the man very angry and banged the cylindrical testing cube that he's currently stuck inside. Every ounce of punches were strong and with only three punches, the glass breaks alerting an alarm inside but he's unfazed by this.

Guards busted to the door and pointed at the sudden intruder but were too scared to shoot since the one and only King of the Swarm is alive... And isn't looking too happy.

A commander yelled at them from a distance and bullets were heard, the naked man doesn't even flinch from the gunshots he's receiving and ate them like dinner.

But with all joke aside, his angry state turned into raging hatred that made the Terran Marines scared for their lives, some tried to run but stumbled, he was about to stand up when a spike engrossed from the ground and into his stomach killing him.

Seeing this made some of the men shoot and run, but all they got was searing pain from the spikes that spawned from the ground, killing and injuring the Marines.

Seeing someone so mad about torturing the Zerg is a little weird, but they messed with the wrong King. He then walked infront of one testing cube and inside it is a baby Zergling, to some people it's just a disgusting creature, but to him... It's a baby that isn't meant to be tortured physically.