3

Third person POV

Harbor was making the "special dish" that she had promised to make for Littorio, the dish in question was a simple pizza with a fair amount of vegetables and meat. Honestly the reason she chose such a simply dish was due to her busy schedule for the day. Littorio was sitting just outside the kitchen, looking as glamorous as always.

The Seaport lady had placed the pizza tray into the stove and straightened her back, letting out an audible sigh as she felt it crack. Sure, a few of her girls were envious of her... Assets. But honestly, it killed her spine with how heavy they were.

Then again, she was the very first summoned, so i suppose age was also a factor. Being older than Mikasa and Pamiat in terms of physical and historical age wasn't helping her at all.

After a couple more minutes of waiting, Harbor pulled the tray out from the stove and laid the pizza on the plate. Picking it up and heading out the door, she made her way towards the Sardegna battleship and gave her the pizza.

Littorio : ah! Thank you ma'dam! Although why did you choose to make pizza instead of any other dish?

Harbor Hime : i'm currently on a busy schedule right now, so i had to get this done quickly before an accident can occur.

Littorio : oh? And where might that be?

Harbor Hime : the ammo depot, now if you'll excuse me, i might have to stop them before they drop a HE shell.

With that the Harbor quickly made her way towards the manjuus whilst Littorio enjoyed the fresh pizza.

.

.

.

The Seaport Princess was scolding the manjuus whilst her dress had a few burnt patches on it, the cause was naturally an explosion.

Harbor Hime : i told you all to use the crane to move the large caliber HE shells! You all might be strong but that doesn't mean you're capable of carrying something this heavy without accidents occuring!

A few manjuus chirped at her.

Harbor Hime : oh, don't you dare raise your voice mister! It doesn't matter if it's quicker, what we need is safety and efficiency! Not a massive crater in my own home!

A manjuus chirped sadly.

Hime pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned.

Harbor Hime : don't you try to pull the guilt card, these shells are expensive to make, so i beg you. No more dumb ideas okay?

The manjuus nodded and went back to work, properly this time.

The tall woman could finally relax a bit, but looked down at her ruined dress and let out another sigh, she had been doing that a lot lately. She went towards the office building made specifically for her, opening the spare clothing closet and pulled out another dress.

She had cleaned off the debris and soot off herself before she wore the dress, after looking at the mirror and twirling a little, Hime made her way outside to look over the manjuus as they work.

Back at the port, most of the girls were preparing for the soon to come tournament, a singing competition between the shipgirls. Bands were allowed but could only face off against other bands.

The person monitoring the progress was of course Prince of Wales, who was currently having a chat with Illustrious. The aforementioned carrier was informing Prince of Wales that she would join in on the fun, the Royal Navy battleship nodded her head and wrote Illustrious's name on to a clipboard.