Ch7. Are you mocking me?

Start from the beginning

'I removed your quirk. You didn't plan on hurting yourself with that ridiculous quirk again right? What a waste of power.' He scoffed.

'I returned your quirk again, get it over with.' Aizawa said now turning back and throwing the ball at Izuku.

I saw Izuku clutching the ball in his hand, deep in thought.
Does he have a plan perhaps?
He once again, swung his arm back and did an attempt of throwing the ball. But this time he just used his finger?

Wind was released from the throw and the ball was thrown about... 705,3 meters!
'I'm... still standing sensei!' He yelled while clutching his arm with the injured finger.
Aizawa smiled back at the boy. 'This kid!'

'Anyway, good job kid. Y/N you're up.' He continued. I flinched, and walked over to the circle.

'She hasn't used her quirk at all.'

'Maybe's she's quirkless?'

'I doubt that, what else would the blindfold explain?'

'Tch, stupid blindfold. I bet she's useless as Deku.'

Whispers could be heard as i walk towards the circle.
'Don't mess this up Y/N. Remember our conversation earlier.' Said Aizawa in my ear, now handing me the softball.

I glared at the ball for a second. Fine, he wanted me to try my best?
As i slowly took off my blindfold, back facing the class, i thought of a scenario in my head and the right word to use.
Alright!

Swinging my arm back, i prepared for the scream of my life. Staring at the ball for a second.

'BLOW AWAY!' I yelled at the top of my lungs, throwing the ball creating a lot of wind currents.
The softball was in a second gone in thin air.

...
I put on my blindfold again and glanced over at Aizawa who was staring at the result.

'960,8 meter' Aizawa said, turning the device around

'WHAAT????' Yelled the class at the same time.

'I told you she had a quirk!'

'Alright class settle down, here are the results.' Said Aizawa making the class go quiet, followed by him clicking a button and making a board show up with the results.

I glanced all the way down to the scores. I came, 20th! Yes! That means Izuku is above me.
Taking a look at number 19 i saw the name i wanted to see: Izuku Midoriya.
(By the way i replaced y'all with Koda, i'm sorry </3)

'By the way i was joking about the expelling.' Aizawa said now with a huge grin on his face. Creepy.

'Ah thank goodness Y/N! You're safe after all!' I heard Denki say beside me. I simply nodded at the statement.
.
.
.
We all went back to our class, while Izuku went to recovery girl for treatment.

I sat once again in the back of the class, with a bi colored hair boy next to me.
Quickly taking a glance to him, i notice him looking at me as well. Swiftly turning my head around again with embarrassment.

'He sure is pretty attractive...' i thought to myself.

My thought were interrupted by a loud yell of none other than Present Mic, my uncle.
'We're going to learn English! Yeahh!' He yelled once again, making me cover my ears.
.
.
.
The day quickly went by, and i now was walking in the hallway towards the teachers lounge looking for my dad.
Since i knew he would be teaching here, i expected him to be there.

Turning around the corner, a certain bi colored hair boy stared at the girl walking towards the teachers lounge. 'What... is she even doing?' He thought to himself, now quietly following the girl. But as he got closer, he was stopped by his homeroom teacher.
'Shouldn't you head off home?' Aizawa told the boy off.
He shrugged him off and walked away.

As Aizawa was walking towards the teachers lounge, he was met with a H/C girl making a conversation with the other teachers.
'Y/N, you shouldn't walk over here so carelessly. Todoroki almost saw you come in here.' Aizawa grumbled at the girl.

I turned around with an awkward smile on my face. 'Sorry uncle, i was just looking for dad. But he's not here?' I replied, scratching my cheek.

'Yeah, he's in Nezu's office. Don't interrupt them, just head off home.' Aizawa replied, shooing me away.

I nodded and turned around, until i was stopped by my auntie; Midnight.
'By the way Y/N! I helped designing your hero costume along with Mt. Lady! How awesome is that?' She said with a cheerful tone.
A design by her and Mt. Lady? That can't turn out good can it...

'Heh... um yeah auntie! See you tomorrow!' I waved and walked out of the teachers lounge.
.
.
.
Arriving home at last, i plopped on my bed, taking off my blindfold.

'Haah...' i let out a small moan while stretching my arms.
I turned around to my window on my left, to see weird and suspicious movement.
'What?' I thought in my head, now walking over to the window.

I took a look outside, to be met with nothing.
Huh... weird?
.
.
.
'I finally found you...' he thought glancing down at the sleeping girl.

'Y/N.'