Chapter 26

• 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 •

                               • 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 •

Hakkai and Mitsuya were facing the Haitani Brothers. All of them had a bruises on their faces, the fight just started but the fight between Hakkai, Mitsuya and Haitani Brothers become intense.

"Haitani Rindou, what happened to you? You know, Riku doesn't want her brother fighting his friends then, you joined him?" Mitsuya stated while looking at the tired Rindou.

"You're supposed to be at Toman and help us defeat Mikey" Hakkai added. Ran glance at his brother before looking at them. "Why did you and your brother join his gang?"

It was silent until Rindou break it. "Who knows...it was our decisions, after all" He answer. "It's not! Mikey forced you to join his gang, aren't he?" Rindou's eyes slightly become wide.

"He made you join his gang it's because he used his sister's name, he did that, right?"

"How..did you know?" Rindou whisper, loud enough to hear of Hakkai and Mitsuya. "I know Mikey very well. Also, he become like this ever since Izana and Riku's death" Mitsuya responds.

"You're..right. But i join his gang because of Riku also. I always saw her in my dreams, she told me to always stay at Mikey's side" Mitsuya felt guilty to Rindou.

"Look, if you're going to help us to defeat Mikey, he'll have a great future" The brother furrowed their eyebrows. "Future?"

Mitsuya didn't realize what he just said and cover his mouth. "O-oh it's nothing! Y'know..Riku wants to have him a great future" He nervously said as Hakkai agree with him.

"Btw, by any chance, do you have any clue why did Hanma join the Kanto Manji Gang? I mean— why would Mikey let him join his gang when Hanma is the right hand man of Kisaki, Kisaki is the one who kill Riku, right?" Rindou look at his brother and look back at them.

"I'm not sure. When we join the Kanto Manji, he's already there. He's a member of Commando Unit, unlike us, we're captains and vice captains" Ran replied.

"The Commando Unit captain is the older brother of Imaushi Y/n, right?"

"How did you know Y/n?" Hakkai ask the older Haitani. "I have a talk with Imaushi sometimes and he mentioned his sister to me. Y/n is Mikey's lover, right?"

"Lover?"

"You didn't know about Mikey and Y/n? They were lovers but they broke up, i think? Before the 3 deities battle, i saw her going at his office. At first, i thought she was just a relative to him or a close friend until i heard about them getting married" Ran explained.

"And, she's also Mikey, Emma and Riku's childhood friend" He added. "Y/n can be useful to defeat Mikey since they're lovers back then. There's a possibilities that he still love her" Rindou stated.

"Is that so?" Mitsuya thinks for a moment. "Okay, i have a planned. You and Rindou will act to fight a Tokyo Manji Gang members and find Hanma. Stalk him and know if he's going to do something"