Chapter 6

Future______________

Takemitchi's pov

Arriving in the future wearing an suit. I didn't know why i am wearing a suit, it looks like i am attending a funeral. While checking the date on my phone, a girl approached me.

"Hanagaki-kun? It's been a long time"

"Huh? Who're you?" The girl with a bun bow at me. "Thank you very much for coming here during such a busy time"

"This way, please" The girl led me a way inside. "Please wait this line" I glanced while i was at the line. A funeral? But whose funeral? Somebody i know? I'm definitely dressed in all black.

"Thank you for coming at my brother's funeral" The girl started to shed in tears. Brother? Wait a sec...i felt like i've seen this two girls before. "Please go inside"

"O-oh, thank you" As i enter inside with a full thoughts. When i saw the picture of the person, my eyes widened.

Mitsuya-kun...is dead!?

----------------

Running away from the funeral with tears on my eyes, notifications started showing on my phone. I check my phone and see what's the news.

Hina's dead too!? She died in the same way again! Not a damn thing has changed! What the hell is goin' on?

I enter my old apartment and saw the last group photo we take before i go back to the future. "So, here you are. I've been looking for you"

"Naoto!? What the hell happened Naoto-kun!?"

"You've time leaped into the past multiple times in your attempt to save my sister. This is the worst future that's happened yet" Naoto explained. "Of course, my sister wasn't saved"

"And the chief members of the Toman have all been killed" Takemitchi stared at him like he just seen a ghost. All of them were murdered, Kisaki too" He added.

"What? No! What about Mikey-kun? Was he murdered also!?"

"The criminal wanted for these serial murders is Manjiro Sano!" Naoto showed me a picture of Mikey with a long black hair and a tattoo on his neck.

"What? There's no way he'd....what about Riku?! Where's she? Did Mikey-kun kill her too?"

"I'm not sure where she is. I tried to search but no information is showing. I think, only Manjiro knows where she is" Naoto answered.

"There's no way Mikey-kun would kill everyone!"

"Takemitchi, i want to know the truth too. I want to meet Manjiro and talk to him"

 I want to meet Manjiro and talk to him"