Chapter 5

Past_________________

                   "Christmas Eve"

"Nii-san, where are we going?" Riku asked Mikey who's riding a bike while Ken-chin was following them behind. "You'll see later"

"So Ken-chin, was that Mitsuya's pulse i just heard now?" Mikey spoke, Draken and Riku gave him a confuse face. "Huh!? No one besides you is stupid enough to ride a bike in this freezing ass weather, Mikey" Draken complained.

"You're hearing things!"

"But, Nii-san are not crazy?"

"You also Riku! Why did you agreed to your brother to ride at this weather!?"

"It's fun tho..."

"This siblings! I'm glad that Emma is not like both of you" Draken commented with an irk mark at his forehead. "Hey!"

"Nii-san, why are we in church? I thought we're going home?" Riku ask as she got off the bike. "Me and Draken are going to deal something first, stay by my side, okay?" Mikey glanced to her.

"Okay"

"Draken, you'll handle this people outside"

"Sure"

Going inside the church with Riku beside his brother, Mikey greeted the people inside. "Merry Christmas~" Riku immediately recognized the faces inside the church.

"What are you guys doing on a day like this?" Riku cling to Mikey and gave them a smile. "Who are you?" The tall man with tattoos ask Riku. "I'm Mikey's little sister, hi" She waved.

Mikey stays quite as he recognized the uniforms. "....The Black Dragons?"

"Black Dragons? That was Nii-san Shinichiro's gang right?" Riku spoked after Mikey. "I'm sorry Mikey, this is all my fault" Mitsuya able to stand up from laying on the ground after he was beaten up.

"How could Mitsuya and Takemitchi stand up when they're beaten up badly?" Riku muttered. The sano siblings listen to Mitsuya's explanation.

"My big bro recognized the sound of your impulse. Then Baji said....'only Mitsuya's bike sounds sweet!' y'know?" Mitsuya and the others look at him with a confuse face. They were thinking that Mikey turn crazy.

"Those two led me here" Mikey's expression turn into blank. "Mikey, what are you saying?"

Turning his head to the tall man infront of him "You're fighting with these three guys, right?"

"So, you're the 'Invincible Mikey' huh!?" The man smirk. "Why are you standing on my way?"

"Huh?"

"I just wanna ride with the guys again. If mitsuya dies, then Baji and big bro will be sad!"

"Mikey!" Mitsuya and the others were leave shocked when Taiju punched him that made Mikey completely unconscious.

"I've defeated the 'Invincible Mikey'!" He laugh like psycho. Taiju look at Riku like he's going to beat her next. "Don't you dare to hurt his sister!" Mitsuya run up to Taiju, stopping from running, all their eyes widened when they saw Mikey standing up.

"Prayer time's over." Mikey gave him a cold look. "I just hit you with the best punch i've thrown today. Guess it'll take more than one hit just to shut you up"

Mikey sigh, blood was leaving on his lips. "That hit i took from you was punishing myself"

"Huh—?"

Thud

"What!?" The people inside the church were leave speechless as Taiju collapsed from Mikey's kick. "Woah! Nii-san is really impressive! He literally made Taiju defeated in just one kick" Riku complimented with her two hands are interwining.