Chapter 1- A new Beginning

Mexico City, Mexico

"Hurry up, you're going to miss your flight!"- Arturo said to his daughter, Sara.

A couple of minutes later, she was on the car with her parents and her little daughter. They're heading to the airport, that was 30 minutes away from their home. Soon they arrived and Sara and Angie, the 3 year old girl, where saying goodbye to María and Arturo.

"Take care, darling. Gonna miss you"- María said to her daughter.

"Don't worry, mom. We'll be fine. And we're going to miss you so much. But I have to take this chance, my dream is coming true"- Said the young ladie.

Then, Angie and Sara boarded the plane. It's a long flight and a new adventure for Sara. Finally, her dream was close to become true. She always dreamed to become a Formula One photographer, and after a couple of years trying in different motorsports and other fields, she got the change to work for an international magazine. She couldn't turn down the offer, it was also a good chance to give her daughter a better life.

After 12 hours, they landed in Madrid and straight away they took a cab en route to their hotel. It was 8 PM and both were tired and the little one was hungry. She went to their room, left their belongs and went to the restaurant.

The next day, they went to explore the city and search for a flat, as the one she was going to rent was already taken. It didn't take too long to find their new home. The flat was perfect for them, with 2 bedrooms, an open kitchen with a bar, a small living room, one bathroom and a playground crossing the street.

The next day, she headed to the Circuit de Catalunya for the first test of the 2015 season. She met there with one of her bosses, Mr. Reynolds.

"Hi, I'm Sara and this is my daughter, Angie. Sorry for taking her here but I couldn't find a nanny"- Sara said nervously.

"Hi Sara, no problem. You can leave her in the media center. Nice to meet you"- Mr. Reynolds said.

After giving her the ittinerary for the day, they took separated ways. Sara and Angie headed to the main grandstand to take some shots. Thirty minutes later, they moved to the north grandstands. Around 2 hours later it was lunch time and Angie's nap, so Sara left her in the media center while she went to the pitlane to take more shots.

"This is amazing!"- she said to herself while admiring the garages and cars. At this point, she haven't beleived yet that her dream was becoming true.

She lost track of time, she spent more than 3 hours taking pictures, walking around the pits and saying hi to some drivers and colleagues. She hurried to the media center to pick her kid, when she arrived, the girl wasn't there. Sara searched in all the building, she's getting desperated.

Meanwhile, in the paddock area...

Sergio Pérez was returning to his motorhome when suddenly he found a little girl crying. He immediately approached to her and went down to her height.

"Hey sweetheart, are you lost?"- The Mexican asked her tenderly and trying to console her.

"Mami, mami!"- Angie sobbed.

"Oh, ¿estás buscando a tu mami?" (Are you looking for your mom?)- Sergio asked

"¡Sí, mami!"- said Angie still sobbing.

"How she looks like?" Checo asked paying attention.

"She has a camera"- The little girl asked while Checo started to look around. He couldn't find a woman with a camera. So he decided to take her with him to the team's motorhome.

"Hey Checo, I didn't know that your a nanny on your free time." Hülkenberg said joking.

"No, Nico. I found her. She's lost. Keep her entertained, I'm going to find her mom." Checo said to his teammate and hurried to the grandstands.

Back to the media center....

Sara was desperated, she searched for her daughter for 20 minutes with no success and the building was almost empty. No one saw Angie so she decided to ask the security crew for help.

She couldn't stay calm so she went to the paddock area. She was walking desperately when she crashed with someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking my steps." The young photographer said before standing.

"Hey, no problem."- He said while helping her to stand up.

"Hola Checo. Have you seen a little girl with jeans and a blue jacket?"- She asked

"Yes, I have. I think your the lady with a camera."- He answered with a smile.

"Ohh thank God I found my baby!."- She said hugging him and quickly releasing him.

"Come, she's with the team."- He said guiding her.

They soon arrived and Angie was entertained playing with some teddy bears with Nico.

"Nico, you're a great nanny!"-Checo said with a big smile.

"You owe me one, Checo!"- The German said while Angie standed up and ran to her mom.

"¡Mami!"- Angie said with a big smile. Her mom hugged her tight.

"¡Mi bebé, me diste un gran susto!" (You scared me, my baby!)- Sara said with some tears on her eyes.

"Thanks Checo and Nico for finding her. I haven't how to thank you.."- The brunette said to the Force India drivers.

"No problem"- Both drivers said.

Then, the girls made their way to the media center to pick their stuff. But they're stopped halfway.

"¡Angie, Sara, esperen!"- Checo said running to them. They stopped and Checo gave Angie a stuffed elephant.

"¡Gracias, Checo!"- The little girl said and hugged him.

"De nada" (You're welcome). By the way, would you like to dinner with me and the team tomorrow after testing?"- He asked.

"Oh, thanks so much. We'd like. See you tomorrow." - She said with a shy smile.

"See you tomorrow"- The Mexican said with a big smile.

It was an eventful first day. The most important was that her girl was safe and sound.