🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵

Start from the beginning

"Do I also have your permission too if your dad says yes to my idea?" Kalianna queried Adrien.

"For sure!" The blonde nods. "I wouldn't wanna hold you back from trying to get yourself out there."

"And... your not saying that because you don't wanna hide how uncomfortable you actually are with it?" Kalianna asked.

"No way Kal, your my closest friend, and plus you came to me first for permission, so I'm comfortable with your idea." Adrien shrugs.

Kalianna's eyes brightened. "Yay! Thank you Adrien!" She hugged him before kissing him on the cheek and walking away happily.

"So that was your plan? Omg, your so smart!" Giselle praised the noirette as she walked beside her.

"I know." Kalianna replied smugly with closed eyes.

"I really hope your old man says yes to Kalianna's idea." Nino says to Adrien.

The green-eyed boy looked down. "Me too. It'd be a shame if I have to tell her he said no..."

Meanwhile, Marinette and Alya had listened to the whole conversation nearby.

"I can't believe this! Kalianna's planning to make shirts based off Adrien's ad?! Why didn't I think of that?!" Marinette whined.

"Marinette, you never think clearly when it comes to Adrien. And look at the bright side, if Adrien's dad says yes to her idea, then you could buy a shirt too." Alya says.

"Yeah. Lots and lots of shirts." Marinette sighs happily.

There was an obnoxious laugh just then.

Marinette and Alya turned to see Chloé and Sabrina coming up to them.

"You?" Chloé pointed at Marinette. "Buying a bunch of Adrien's shirts? Ha! With what money Dupain-Cheng? Your broker than a poor person!" She cackled.

"Leave her alone Chloé." Alya defended her best friend.

"And besides, I don't want any of Kalianna's stupid shirts anyway." Marinette crossed her arms.

"Well, I couldn't care less about what you want. Unlike you, I'll be buying ALL of De-Sinclair's shirts." Chloé smirked.

"That's not fair! That means no one else won't even get to have one." Alya retorted.

"That's the point. None of these losers here deserve to have a shirt of Adrien's face, not even you." Chloé narrowed her eyes at Sabrina, who shrunk away. "Anyways, bye airheads." She turned around and flipped her ponytail before strutting away with Sabrina.

"Argh, I just wanna strangle her so badly sometimes!" Alya stressed.

"Don't let her get you worked up Alya, she's not worth it." Marinette glared after Chloé and Sabrina.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Adrien peeked into his father's atelier and saw him with his back turned looking at the portrait of his mother.

"Father?" He stepped inside, playing with his ring. "Do you have a moment?"

"As you can see I don't." Gabriel replies, not even turning around to face his son.

Adrien smiles at this. "Well, since your not busy I'd like to ask you a question. You see, my friend Kalianna wants to make shirts based off my Fragrance ad and start selling them."

"Kalianna? Vanita De-Sinclair's daughter?" Gabriel probed, turning to face his son.

Adrien continued to fiddle with his ring while he averted his eyes. "Yes. She wants to become a fashion designer."