Truth

Now Story turns in Past – 
story start from 16 Nov 1995 bus accident, where Yesu did autopsy of all passanger. After that one women body comes there, her body was found in bushes, so no one can seen her before. And the woman is Anu’s mother, at that time she’s pregnant.
• When suddenly the women get conscious, her delivery pain start, but her head is bleeding, so she said to Yesu, do her delivery with cesarean, if she’s forcing herself, her head is bleeding more. Then she gave a birth to Mathi.

 Then she gave a birth to Mathi

• In the next scene we see the past story – Where Savitri is saying to Yesu, to change Mathi’s doctor for better treatment

In the next scene we see the past story – 
Where Savitri is saying to Yesu, to change Mathi’s doctor for better treatment. Moreover, Yesu is now thinking, Savitri didn’t say anything before like this, that mean someone is manupilating her.

• Where next side Neeta, did Mathi’s blood test, where she found her report, that she was born healthy. That mean Yesu is intentionally giving her false medicine.
• Now we know why Yesu is giving her these medicines. Yesu is scaring, because he think if Mathi's growth healthy, then one day she can leave Yesu, she’ll marry. So for that Yesu is providing her false medicine to get her mental health worse. Then she can always live with Yesu.

• In the next scene we saw, Yesu killed Neeta, and then he did her autopsy, and made her fake report, that three boys Sandeep, Ahemad and Binod her classmates raped her and then killed her.