The dinner... (Pg-13)

((Grown up stuff later in the story, exit if your not comfy(;))

*Jessica's pov*

After he sat me down, he brought me some wine,''You know im only 20.'' I teased.

''Well I wont tell if you wont.''He winked and walked back into the kitchen.

I just laughed, as he walked back with two plates of food.

He set them down,''I bought you somethings.'' He smiled, Handing me a pink rose, with a little teddy bear on it.

''Derek you shouldn't have.'' I pouted.

Its not like im ungrateful, I just dont like being spoiled. Never have, probably never will.

''Well I did. And you have another one''

''Fine, after dinner then?" I smiled.

''Yes.'' He smiled back and we started to eat.

''So baby what did you want to tell me?"

''Oh! Right, well this Sunday you and I are going to my parents for dinner.'' I smiled.

''We are, Are we?"' He teased.

''Yes, and my godfathers are coming. I know you and Damon dont get along after he kicked your ass for cheating on me, but could you try and not fight.''I asked.

''I'll Try if its for you.''He smiled.

''Thank you babe.''I smiled back.

-Skipping till presents..-

We ate in a comfortable silence,  glancing at each other sometimes, trying not to get caught.

''Ok, present time!'' He smiled, as he took the plates to the kitchen.

''Yay'' I giggled.

''Your too cute.''He said walking into the living room, me fallowing.

I sat down on the sofa, as he held something in his hand.

I gave him a questioning look,''You'll understand soon.''He smirked.

''Ok.'' I said confused.

Next thing I know, he's on his knee's looking up at me.

''Derek-''He cut me off,''Just wait Jessica. I know this is fast and I know you dont want to get married until you finish collage, but Ill wait. I love you so much, I just want you to know that. And I want all other guys to know it as well, so would to wear my grandmothers ring? And become my wife later on in life?'' He asked smiling, I think I also saw some glossy-ness in his eyes.

He then pulled out, [69157687], A Sterling Silver Created Opal Blue Topaz And Diamond Ring, that was his Grandmothers.

By now I already had Tears streaming down my cheeks, his smile started to fade at how long it took for me to answer, but a smile grew on my face.

His came back as I said,''Of course Ill become your wife, I love too.''I cried wiped my tears, and pushed my lips to his.

The kiss started to get rougher and rougher.

He begged for entrance, I denied.

His nails, grew into my leg, causing me to gasp.

He got his entrance.

Are tongues fought for dominance.

He won.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He dropped me on my feet.

My heels came off, fallowed by my dress and his shirt.

''Your so beautiful'' He whispered, to my neck.

I moaned, not trusting my voice.

Soon everything was off, and we were tangled in the sheets...(;

______________________________________________________