Warning....

-The next morning-

*Jessica's pov*

''Jess'' I heard out of my sleep.

''Mhmm''

''Get up, make me egg's I have work today.'' Daniel said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

''Ok, im up.'' I yawned getting up, throwing on my robe.

I got downstairs, I started to wash the pan. I looked up out of the window, to were tho's red thingys were last night.

I dont know why but I have a feeling it was Derek. When Lora told me what she was, I remember her rambling about it's in her blood line or something. Derek and Lora are brother and sister, meaning he has to be one to. But her eyes were purple, his were red? Maybe it's cuz he's a guy and she's was a girl?

I have no idea!

Ugh!!

''Are they done yet?'' I heard Him yell downstairs.

''Yeah'' I yelled back up.

He came downstairs, sat and eat.

I just stood against the counter and thought, I was so lost in thought I didn't hear Daniel calling my name.

''JESSICA!'' He finally yelled.

''Oh, huh sorry, What?'' I asked.

''I asked if your going to eat anything or are you just going to stand there like the fucking stupid ass you are.'' He yelled back.

''Oh, sorry. Have a good day at work Im going to shower.'' I said walking upstairs.

What I meant to say is, Im going upstairs to stand in the shower for an hour and cry my eyes out.

--Hour and a half--

I got out of the shower, my eyes finally stopped crying.

I stood there looking at myself, ''you are strong and beautiful Jessica''. 

I just shook my head and said out loud,''I cant even believe my own words.''

Man Im so pathetic, Daniel has told me SO many times I am. I just started to believe it after awhile.

I grabbed my favorite out fit: polyvore.com/set_307/set?id=67489007#stream_box

For the first time in about 4 year's I didn't put on the fishy necklaces D gave me.

Im mad at him, so im not going to wear it.

I thought mentally stick my tongue at him in a childish way.

Off to the store....
_____________________________________________

*Derek's pov*

''Come on Issac, faster.'' I yelled as he tried to pin Erika down.

He sucked.

''And your dead. Again!'' I yelled throwing him into the wall,''If you cant even play fight, then your already DEAD!'' I growled

They all just stared at me like always.

''I have to go do something. Keep training and when I get back Issac you BETTER be ready to learn.'' I said grabbing my black leather biker jacket, slipped it on and walked outside.

I got to my car, was about to open the door when about 5 Black sports cars pulled up and That prick Daniel came out.

''Hey D'' He smirked.

I just gave him are you serious look, and continued to try and get in my car.

''Were are you going?'' Some guy asked.

Look's like im not going anywhere.

''No where I guess.'' I laughed.

''Look at this fucking idiot he's laughing.''  Another guy said.

I just looked at him, then I realized They all have the same tattoo, and last night Jessi said she got into stupid shit.

He's in a gang. 

She's and idiot.

''Well since you cant be a man and come down here and threaten me by your self, what the fuck do you want?'' I asked.

''Oh he's got balls. I respect you for that. But I think you know what Im here for.'' Daniel said.

I just shrugged.

''Jessica.'' He said.

''What about her?" I asked.

''You need to stay away from her, gay or not. I dont trust you.'' He said.

I started to laugh.

''Im not going anywhere, dude you moved into my city with my girl. Yeah bet you dint know that. Im not gay. Oh and I was with her before you.'' I laughed and got in my car.
 I slowly backed away, pulled right up to him, rolled my window down, smiled and winked. Then I drove off.
____________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's pov*

I  just finished putting the stuff I bought into my car when I got 2 text's one from Derek and one from Daniel.

Derek: Don't go home, I did something that's probably going to get you in trouble!  Meet me at are old place in 1 hour.

Daniel: GET YOUR ASS HOME! YOU STUPID CUNT.

Ahh shit.

What do I do.

Im going to do what I always do.

Here I come.....

Daniel.
___________________________________

Hey y'all! So next chapter is going to be FULL of drama!!

How do you guys like this so far?

Thanks for reading(:
-Elena-