1

PRAN'S P.O.V

This is crazy and scary and shocking and frightening but overall crazy. This is all a joke, right?

 The thing I just saw, I must be hallucinating right? Definitely, that must be the case because no way I saw gold and heard werewolves, this is all because of the drug they used to make me unconscious and its side effects. 

I blinked my eyes once and then again, took in deep air, and proceeded, "Look Mr. Pat or whatever, the last thing I remember was me coming back home after my part-time job and your men kidnapping me and bringing me here just for you to make a show and talk some incoherent stuff, so If you are done, I am kindly asking you to let me go."

I have too much shits in my life to handle right now and this is not another mess I am going to add, so I was about to get up and get going,

"do you not understand the meaning of sitting down or do I have to force you?"

A deep raspy voice answered or I would say growled. A chill ran down my spine, what the hell.

" You know what? forget it. Korn, Please take him to Pa and Ink and tell them to handle him, I have works pending."

 With Pat's instruction, the guy standing next to him who was named corn, literally who named him grabbed me by my wrists and took me out of the room.

 The next moment some guards came rushing and carried me like they are in the mall carrying shopping bags for their girlfriends. My protest went all in vain when they pushed me into another huge room where two girls were present.

The taller girl look questionably at the Popcorn guy and he said, "he's Pran." 

The girls seem to then communicate with their eyes and after that, they dismissed the people.

"Hi Pran, I am Ink. Come sit here." The previous girl motioned to the couch next to her.  

A glance at their huge room told me this was some kind of study room, books scattered on the huge bookshelf, a huge couch in the middle with some cool paintings on the wall, the interior looks somehow majestic.

"You are zoning out, P'Pran. Oh, I am Pa by the way." Enough of their introduction, tell me the way to exit.

"Yeah okay,  Now, How do I get out of here?" Laughter erupted from the room, who cracked a joke?

"Why would we tell you that? are you crazy? damn, your funny Pran." 

Yeah right.

"Okay, P'Pran, why don't you sit and let us tell you why you are here? how does that sound? hm?" The smaller girl talks, god what is with the people here and their obsession with me sitting? 

whatever, I sat down anyways.

"So, did Pat tell you why you were summoned here? about werewolves?" I slowly nodded.

"oh cool then, We don't have much work to do, What did he tell you?"

"That he and I belong to the werewolf world. and that's pretty much it." I decided to be honest, not like I have an option anyway.

The two girls sighed, "well looks like Pat didn't tell you anything at all." 

"So hold your horses and listen, don't even try to run Pran, you are inside a castle so in every direction you turn, you will find a person who would catch you and put you back in square one." Now, I was obliged to listen to them.

The smaller one talked now, "So, P'Pran, let me tell you this first before your story, Me and Ink are also werewolves." 

As soon as she said that, her eyes turned glowing green and Ink turned red. I shifted a little away from them because hey, it's not every day I see people changing eye colors as if they are changing their clothes.

"and you might not be very familiar with werewolves and their existence as you've read about our extinction and all that shit." I nodded my head at her, that's what is written in our history book anyways.

"Now that you have seen a little show that we have shown you and also the little stunt Alpha Pat pulled, when you were in his room using his aura and making other werewolves weak I hope you somewhere agree that we are being honest."

I was hesitant but didn't cross them.

Ink nodded at me, "Listen here Pran, We werewolves have been separately living after the war breakdown between humans and us that took place thousands of years back. Werewolves and humans were made to sign a pact where they promised to live with peace and justice but we were given one condition, we had to hide our existence from them, now several years later here we are, totally blended with humans to protect ourselves as well as them. So in fact, Werewolves do exist, humans just don't know."

Interesting, what do I have to do with it? I can't believe I am so chill about hearing this, get out of your dumb head Pran.

"Okay, We can read your thoughts, Pran, It's nice you aren't freaking out." 

WHAT?!?! 

"yeah, it's part of our special traits, We werewolves have one special power and I happen to read minds," Pa replied.

The girls sighed and looked at me again, "Do you want to have some tea?" I shook my head.

"Then I am going to continue, The government is involved in all this, They know about us. and just like the pact, we send some of our werewolves armies and they send some of theirs to keep an eye so that werewolves and humans don't cross the path and our existence becomes known to the world, It has been like this for thousands of years. Werewolves have kind of grown to protect humans as an instinct. "

"Okay, This is confusing." I finally decided to open my mouth.

"Why are you telling me all this? I am a human, shouldn't you guys hide your identity from me or something? and how am I related in all this?"  

They exchanged a look, It was Pa's turn to speak, "And so it begins..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter is all that boring, introductory stuff. Idk how long but this boring saga will continue for few more chapters before we get to the real deal. so bear with me, enjoy~~