𝚅: 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Începe de la început

Julie just shrugged at the boys helplessly, Oliva almost had a fit as he brushed his fingers against her guitar strings gently.

Julies father walked back to the girl. "I like that song you had on", he said, Luke grinned and said "Sweet! we're Sunset Curve." even though Julie's dad clearly couldn't hear them.

Olivia added beside him "tell your friends". 

Julie just smiled at her dad. "It is just an old CD I found, " she said, the ghosts not missing how she stressed on old.

Julies father smiled at his daughter with warm eyes. "Well it's good that you're getting back into music again, out here you can play whatever you want, whenever you want," he told the girl, Reggie aw'ing at the statement causing Julie to turn to the ghost.

"Stay out of this," she hissed softly, forgetting that her father couldn't hear or see the ghosts which made him confused.

"O-oh I'm sorry honey I was just trying to -"

"Oh no no no not you, I just - can I just have a minute?" Julie rambled apologizes, dragging her father by the hand and to the garage door as the ghosts continue to watch her dad tells her how they were going to figure out the music program problem .

Julie shot him a quick nod as he left.

She immediately shut the door and turned to face the ghosts as they start to grin. "He likes our song", Luke said, with a wide smile on his face that makes his eyes crinkle, something Olivia's noticed about Luke ever since she started hanging out with them.

"Oh yeah, he doesn't count, he's a dad" Alex responded making Oliva laugh.

Julie chose that moment to snap.

"Why can you guys just be like normal ghosts, hang out in an old mansion or something! I hear Pasadenas nice", the young girl huffed and stormed out, shutting the door behind her.

Alex turned to face his friends with an adorable smile on his face "I think she's warming up to us,"

Reggie muttered under his breath "I've always wanted to go to Pasadena."

Luke and Olivia exchanged glances with each other as Oliva poofed out of the garage and to the pathway leading back up to the house, scaring Julie at the same time.

"YAAGH! Stop doing that!" the girl yelped as Olivia ducked her head muttering an apology.

"What do you want?" the girl asked, clearly wanting the whole ghost situation to be over.

Olivia bit her lip as she spoke "Look, I know this is all completely insane but you don't understand how incredible this is or  much this means to the guys. People, like actual people, can hear them play. They needed this to get them back on their feet."

Julie looked up at the older girl, Olivia wasn't that much taller or older than the Latino if you were to ignore the 25 years she missed out on.

Olivia's eyes were soft and gentle and as genuine as Julie knew she was she couldn't help but sigh "I know, it's just that I've had an awful day, I gotta go." The girl said as she tried to walk away but Olivia spoke up again.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day, I am. But 4 teenagers just found out that they had a bad 25 years, and then they found out that the one thing they live for in the first place could still be done", she says desperately, hoping to gain even just a drop of sympathy from the brunette and she knew she did the moment she saw Julie's eyes soften at her

"I know...it's just-"

"Bad day, I get it", the older blonde finished for her with a kind smile, causing the corners of Julie's lips to curve up just a little.