☞︎︎︎2 - no no way...

Start from the beginning

I went down stairs for dinner...

I saw JK mon... And bring smile form on her face... After seeing me...

She take my hand in her and say...

Mrsjeon. Yn.. I know what JUNGKOOK done today with you but he is not like that the people's think that he is so cold heart person ... BCz of his behavior.. but he have the soft spot in his heart... He always cares about others... But never show it.... He behaves like this only BCz he is afraid of loosing his loved once... *Mrsjeon eye feel with tears*

(You will know soon
Why she was crying)

I take her in hug... She hug me back...

Yn. Don't cry Mom I will always... By his side and I will try to understand him... It's my promise to you... *Pat her back*

Aechan came in front of us and say... I also want a hug.... We take her in hug...

Jin. I am so hungry.... Aechan... Give me dinner fast... *We went towards dining table*

Mom serve as dinner with her hands and we all start eating

Then JUNGKOOK came... And sit beside me.... I was just about to eat and he talked it from my hands... And starts... Eating...

Yn. You give it back... *Looking in his direction*

JK. you didn't have any manner hhaaa.... Not to disturb any one while eating *raise eyebrows*

 Not to disturb any one while eating *raise eyebrows*

Then his Mom give me the dinner again....

We end eating... Then JK leaves home... Actually he did leave with his parents.... I ask him to take me with him but he say he is busy he will take soon with him but not now...

I go back to my room and fell asleep I am so tired....

Next day...