Horny whores

slanted/italic text=thoughts

"Bow, can you hurry up?" Adora asked. "It won't be finished for another hour," Bow replied. He continued fixing Mara's old, run-down, spaceship. Cords busted out and smothered him. He screamed in frustration.
"Well, I'm going to go train with light hope for the time being. For the honor of Grayskull!"

Adora walked out of the ship, into the open area that had been cleared thousands of years ago, when the spacecraft first arrived. She determined where The Crystal Tower was and headed towards it.

There was a rustling in the bushes and Adora could've sworn she saw a tail swift into them. She checked it out and sure enough, Catra was sitting there.

"CATRA?! What are you doing here!?" "What are you doing here?" Catra said in response, attempting to confuse the blonde.

Catra looked so.. special. The blonde was mesmerized, and felt a weird tingling. She just stood there for a few seconds, staring at the cat's figure. She was so curvy, her ass stuck out, and most of all, her chest looked like big, comfy pillows that you could just lay on, alllll day.

"Do you like me or something?" The furry woman said, quickly popping up like a pop-up book; dusting the dirt off of her.

No response. Catra let out an elongated "oh." "So you like me," Catra moaned with a smirk. "NO!....Maybe.." I wish I could see what her bare, cat-like body looked like.

"Well, why don't you come and get me," Catra said seductively, stepping closer, and closer to the shiny, tall, woman. "Why don't I?" Adora rhetorically asked, transforming back into her original state.

Catra shoved Adora onto the ground and took off her top cover, leaving her with her white uniform. "Once I'm finished with you, you won't be able to be a hero anymore." Catra aggressively said, leaning over Adora. "Oh yeah?" "Oh yeah," Catra moaned. The feline rubbed her lower parts on the blonde. She fell on top of the magical girl and rolled over. "For the honor of grayskull!" The now tall, and stronger female ripped off Catra's jumpsuit, exposing her nude body. She worked on the cat-ladies body like she was at the gym. Catra groaned, even though they were not in battle. Adora liked this part of her-the lust, the love, the way it makes her feel, and so did catra.

       Adora de-transformed once again, and rolled over, flicking dirt. Catra unzipped her once white uniform, and ripped off her bottom clotthing, taking her undergarments with it. They both shrugged and took off each others under garments. Catra rolled her body in a way that pleasured Adora. The nude blonde let out a whimper. "does it hurt?" Catra asked as she sat up. "no, I like it, can you go harder please?"

        "of course," Catra seductively said. she flopped back onto her, and rolled her body aggressively. Adora let out a moan, and more. and more. The pale, bare, girl sat up, and shoved her finger in the cats hole. she moaned and kept doing it. "you like that, kitten?" "harder and faster," Catra groaned. Adora repeatedly put her finger in, and out, in, and out.

         Catra also sat up and sunk her sharp, feline teeth into Adora's nipple, and then danced her tongue on the tiny bumps.

         Adora licked her enemy's vagina, and Catra rolled her soft body as she did so. Something, lust? in Catra told her to go as hard and fast as possible, so she aggressively railed adora's tongue.

         The cat adjusted her waist to match the magical girl's, and found a dildo, (omg  so convenient a random ass dildo just sitting in the innocent whispering woods) and stuck it on her vagina. (somehow)

She humped and rolled and moved her waist in and out, in and out of adora's hole.

Adora let out a long, loud whimper that sounded almost like a cry.

         Catra was licking adora's cum clean when there was a magic sound. Adora looked around, and there was glimmer and bow, standing there, traumatized. Sharp fangs penetrated her pussy and the embarrassed blonde moaned. glimmer and bow quickly teleported away, and Catra sucked on the tall woman's magic pussy. (it tastes like unicorn cum)

Adora came back to the ship (still nude) and sucked glimmers pussy while bow shoved his long schlong in her puss and madam razz rubbed adora's tits and swift wind made an x on her stomach with his horny horn and Catra gave her neck hickeys

LMAO THANKS FOR READING THIS HORNY FUCKS