Chapter 256 - 258

Start from the beginning

Shao Yin said: "He, very good, very good! Never lie!"

After changing her disdain to speak, she seemed to have aroused the interest to speak now, and her crisp voice kept ringing: "It's not like you, coaxing me to like you, but I am thinking about others. Still out there. , There will be no convergence."

"Since you have someone you are worried about, why bother to coax me?"

"Fortunately, I haven't liked you before, otherwise I will be heartbroken by seeing that scene today!"

She finished.

Zhao Yuanci tried to interrupt several times, but failed to do so. She was finished now, but he didn't know how to speak.

Thinking of the words she just finished, there were mixed feelings in her heart. On the one hand, she was sad that she never liked him; on the other hand, she was thankful that she had never liked him, otherwise it would be harder to end today.

Since she hasn't liked him yet, the disaster that has caused today is not big, and there is still a remedy. Zhao Yuanci thought for a while and continued to admit his mistakes: "It's all my fault, I'll make up for it with you. How would you be willing to give me a chance?"

Shao Yin ignored him.

"Good Yinyin, take care of me?" The man entangled.

The two were husband and wife, and their status was there. He was very shameless and unashamed when he harassed people.

After a while, Shaoyin snorted softly, and let out a sigh of relief: "You first think about how to apologize, so that you can keep me from getting angry!"

Seeing her relieved, Zhao Yuanci was relieved immediately, and asked in a good voice, "How does Yinyin want me to make amends?"

"You actually want me to point you?" Shaoyin said unhappily, "I forgive you directly and don't care about you, okay?"

"Don't worry, don't worry!" Zhao Yuanci hurriedly coaxed, "I don't want to annoy you, but you know that I am always clumsy and unpleasant, so the sound will be kind and point me?"

Shao Yin snorted, seeming to be impatiently entangled by him, and said: "Tomorrow morning I will eat the tofu brain from Li Ji in Liuzhi Alley, Chengxi, you buy it for me yourself!"

"Okay! I'll go in person, and I'll go early tomorrow morning!" Zhao Yuan replied hurriedly. She finally asked, Zhao Yuanci only saw the light, "Good sound, don't be angry, you can't sleep well when you're angry."

Unexpectedly, she said, "No way! I think about him, think about how he treats me well, and feel happy. Not only can I sleep well, I can also have a good dream!"

While talking, he hugged the scroll even tighter.

Zhao Yuanci: "..."

The little bit of lightness that arose just now disappeared in an instant.

He pursed his lips and said nothing, just reached out to draw the scroll in her arms.

"Fuck!"

Suddenly suffered a few hits on the back of his hand.

She acted mercilessly, and the back of Zhao Yuanci's hand suddenly became numb, and he didn't need to look at it to know it was red!

She beat him! For other men, no, beat him for a picture!

He couldn't say whether he was angry or not. He opened his mouth just to say something, but she didn't expect her to speak first: "Stay away from me! Don't touch me! Don't touch my painting! Go away! I hate you! I'm angry! Don't be next to me! Go away!"