4. Mess

BTS came here for their four days concerts and yesterday was the last day of the concert. They could've left today but the city was so beautiful and the boys wanted to explore it. Also they were fed up with works for past few months so they wanted to breath in fresh somewhere. So they decided to stay here for two more days.

Yoongi was out for buying some stuffs but someone spoiled the mood. Yoongi and Jimin arrived at the hotel where they all were staying. Yoongi was already annoyed because of the girl and the teasing he was getting from the younger made him annoyed even more. If I see that girl once again I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind. Dare to call fucking Min Yoongi steamed bun? "Hyung let's go. We're here." Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts as Jimin said this.

Yoongi nodded and got out of the elevator, Jimin following behind. Yoongi paused and turned behind as he felt the younger's presence but his room was the other side. "Why are you following me Jimin?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow. "Umm I- actually I wanted to accompany you to your room." Jimin answered as he chuckled nervously but he was sure as hell that the older didn't believe him. Surprisingly Yoongi didn't say anything as he was already tired and just wanted to sleep. He didn't have energy.

Yoongi unlocked the door with the key card and went inside."Okay now you can go Jimin." Yoongi said to the younger. Jimin nodded giving a nervous smile as he rubbed his neck and left. It felt weird to Yoongi. What's wrong with him? He decided to let it go for now. He locked the door and went to take a shower. Meanwhile the boys gathered in the outside of Yoongi's room. God knows why? They were having a discussion about something.

"Hyung I think it'll be better if we just cancel the plan." Jimin said to Jin nervously. "Yeah. I don't know how Suga hyung will react." Hoseok added. "He will kill us. Why did we do that?" Taehyung said sighing. "I don't know about you guys but I know suga hyung won't be mad at me." Jungkook said smirking. "Really? Then you go alone we're leaving." Jin said rolling his eyes. "Whatever old man." The youngest teased. "JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Yah! Stop fighting you two." Namjoon said looking so done. "Guys seriously he's in a bad mood." Jimin said in frustrated tone. "Why? What happened?" Taehyung asked. Then Jimin told everything which happened at the mall. The others were shocked like Jimin when Yoongi told him first. "Now I'm sure as fuck it's gonna be a bad idea."

"What is bad idea Seok-ah?" Yoongi interrupted Hoseok. "And what are you all doing here in front of my door?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows as he peeked from his room. "Yah Yoongi-ah it's nothing and we came to talk to you about something." Jin said breaking the tension in the air. "Oh come on in then." Yoongi moved aside to let them enter inside.

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" Yoongi asked as he comfortably sat down on the bed. The other boys looked at each other. "Yah I'm tired. Make it fast." Yoongi said stretching his hands. "You tell him. You're the oldest." Hoseok whisper yelled. "The fuc-"

"Stop whispering. Say it loud hyung." Yoongi interrupted Jin. The oldest took a deep breath. "Okay so-" another deep breath "Wesetupablinddateforyou." Jin said it faster than Yoongi's rap. "Excuse me?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Say it clearly. I'm getting frustrated with y'all."

"Fine! We set up a blind date for you and it's tomorrow." Jin said in one breath. He frowned as Yoongi laughed out loud at his statement. "Nice joke hyung." Yoongi stopped his laughing as nobody laughed instead they were glancing at each other. "Are you kidding me? You didn't bother to ask me first. I've told you thousands time guys that I don't want this kind of things." Yoongi said getting mad at his friends. "We know but we want you to be Yoongi-ah." Jin said as he caressed Yoongi's hair. "I'm happy I swear and I'll be happy as long as I have you all. I don't need anyone else." Yoongi sighed.

"We know hyung. We know everything but we want you to find someone who will love you unconditionally other than us. Someone who will understand you, respect you and cherish you with their love. Someone who can see that you're not cold hearted, you're not emotionless. We want you to find your own person hyung to whom you can confide everything without hesitation." Namjoon said as he sat beside him.

"We aren't saying that she's the one but you can at least try." Jimin said with hope in his eyes. "For us?" Taehyung added. "Please hyung!" Jungkook said making the face which Yoongi can't resist. "We promise we'll never set you up again if you don't like this date." Hoseok assured. Yoongi sighed in defeat. I can't believe you all are making me doing this. Even Namjoon you too?"

"I'm sorry hyung but this time I'm with them." Namjoon replied, smiling at him. Traitor. "I swear to God if this girl turns out to be a creep I'm killing you all." Yoongi said in a threatening way. "I guess she isn't. She's my dad's friend's daughter." Jin answered. "Fuck! You all are so bad." Yoongi whined."Y'all are making me do sin. A SIN."

"Don't be so dramatic hyung." Jimin giggled. Yoongi rolled his eyes. The other boys hugged him while thanking continuously as Yoongi agreed because they've been trying to convince Yoongi that it's time to get settled with someone but everytime he just ignored or glared them or said that he wants to be single forever. They felt sad when they all have their own persons, their wives but he doesn't. They know how badly Yoongi needs someone.

After the boys left, Yoongi locked the door and laid on the bed. What a mess! What did I get myself into?

》《Meanwhile》《

Y/N was too stunned to speak. She didn't expect to see her dad at all. "How are you Y/N?" This question made her spellbound. Like what the heck? Why he suddenly wants to know how is she? All this years he didn't even bother to look for her or ask her if she's okay or not then suddenly what changed? "I'm fine I guess. Do you need something? Why are you suddenly behaving all sweet with me?" Y/N asked raising her eyebrow.

"I'm your father Y/N. Stop acting like a brat." Y/N's dad frowned as she chuckled at his statement. "Never act like one. So please don't say that word because you're anything but father." She left without muttering another word, leaving him alone. Y/N went to her room and laid down on the bed. After her mom's death, the person whom she needed the most was her father but he? He caused her so much pain. He always put blames on her for his wife's death. He used to say she's a bad luck. She's not his daughter. He hated her.

That Y/N didn't realise when the little, carefree girl grew up. Nobody ever cared how she felt. She had none but herself to wipe the tears when she was hurt. There was no one to put her sleep while telling stories. She felt lonely, empty and cold. This things used to hurt her a lot but now she is used to it.

Few minutes later Y/N got out of her thoughts as she heard a few knocks in the door. Not the witch again. She got out of the bed and went towards the door lazily. She opened the door revealing her dad. "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked as she started at him in confusion. The man didn't answer her and entered inside. "I need to talk you." He said. "About what?" She asked, frowning.

"I've fixed your marriage with my best friend's son and it's in two days."

Him and I ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें