002

⍟⍟⍟

" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮 )
-𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘰𝘯

⍟⍟⍟

𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 | 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢𝟻:𝟻𝟺 𝙿𝚖  𝙼𝚜

𝟻:𝟻𝟺 𝙿𝚖
𝙼𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you " We all sang to Euina, she blushed and then later blew out the candles once we were done.

Just then someone walked in.

" Damn grandma sorry we late, muhfuckas was trippin on king dave " i hear a deep raspy voice say which causes me to look back seeing a brownskin boy with dyed dreads walk into the house.

He had full pink plump lips, shoulder length dreads and he was wearing a grey nike tech fit. He was handsome looking i guess, and there was a girl with him she looked about 5'6 1/2 ish and she looked as if she got into a fight with someone. Her hair was messy and she was wiping her mouth, but there wasn't any blood there only some white stuff. She was following him around as if she was a lost puppy.

" Damn fuck is u lookin at bitch " he mugs me as he walks over to Euina hugging her up. I just decided to ignore him as i went to grab a plate.

"  Dayvon Daquan Bennet, be nice " his grandma smacks his head. " Hell naw fuck she all in my face fo " he said as he started fixing himself a plate. The girl was just sitting on the couch smirking at her phone.

" it's fine i don't really care " i shrug as i eat the food.

" oh Ms. May this is good " i chuckled as i took another bite of the rib.

" Sheen lying putcho whole foot in dis " The Dayvon boy said as Euina sat on his lap.

" Thank y'all " she said as i said u welcome while Dayvon just gave her a nod. she was a real nice lady, she'd always made good food for the church fundraisers and other things.

" Dayvon why u bring that hood rat bitch over her, you know ion like her, ova der wiping ha mouth and shit nasty ass. " i hear his grandma whisper.

" Mane calm down we gone be gone ina li while, plus we leaving soon" he waves her off.

" Oh yea and if anything missing ima go straight ta her ass " she mugged the girl and walked over towards me.