Chapter 250 - 252 | Arc 14

Start from the beginning

After the heroine learned of this, she obtained some rare books through the way of the hero, and sent them to her cousin. Then, he lived his life wholeheartedly.

She gave birth to a son and a daughter one after another. After Gao married the male lead, there were many contradictions and fights that accompany her, and her life was ups and downs, and it was wonderful.

The cousin finally passed the exam three years later. For a banquet at home, the hostess, as a relative, of course also came. After many years, the two met again. Seeing her happy face, the male partner was completely discouraged and willing to marry a wife.

When the hostess learned that his cousin was willing to get married, a big rock fell in her heart and was very happy for him. In a blink of an eye, three years have passed.

The male partner has been released for three years, returns to Beijing to report on his work, and manages up and down. Next, I want to stay in Beijing. But, not long after, bad news came, and his wife crashed and died!

The hostess was shocked and hurried over to learn what happened. It turned out that the male partner’s wife accidentally discovered the husband’s treasured handkerchief, which was given to him by the hostess, so she broke up. The male partner had a big quarrel with her, and then his wife ran away outrageously, and ended up frightening the horse outside the city and crashing the car.

The hostess was scolded by her aunt pointing her nose. She was very faceless, but thinking about the funeral, she did not quarrel with her aunt. Seeing the desperate male partner, he comforted him a few words.

The male partner looked at her radiantly as before, no, even more so, couldn't help but smile. She is very good, getting better and better, but he is not worthy of her.

The male couple's wife did not have deep feelings, but she was still very regretful and guilty because of her death. It took him half a year before he recovered. At this time, conflicts also appeared between the heroine and the heroine. The heroine had been paying attention to her silently, finding a chance to meet her, and being relieved.

The hostess didn't say anything to him, just let him live a good life, there is still a long life, don't indulge in grief, you can marry another wife, the relationship is managed, he should live a good life.

The male partner had a terrible heartache, but smiled on his face and replied, "Okay."

He agreed to the hostess, but never married a wife in his life. He brought up the daughter left behind by his dead wife and married her beloved, so he had no worries until he died.

Seeing this, Huihui couldn't help closing the script and glanced at the cover. Sure enough, the words "Zhu Xueyin" are written on the cover, and it is the male partner's wife, which is the cannon fodder role this time.

Feeling a little uneasy, he asked Shaoyin, "Are you going to take the script?"

Shaoyin became a sickly beauty who was weak in her entire life. For decades, no one had dared to provoke her to anger. She was living too compliantly. Now she has a very good temper, so she didn’t tease this little guy and said directly: "Let You passed."

Huihui breathed a sigh of relief. Although the big devil has a dark heart, most of the time he speaks.

"Then I will send you into the world."

"Ok."

The feeling of falling suddenly came, and the vision in front of him changed, and Shao Yin had entered the world of this mission.

It was red in front of me.

Immediately, she felt a heavy weight on the top of her head. With his eyes down, he saw two small white hands clasped on the delicately embroidered red wedding dress.