Chapter 242 - 245

Start from the beginning

"Miss me?" The man hugged the soft body in his arms, attached to her ear, and asked in a low voice.

Xu Yaoyue's ears became hot, her face flushed, a hint of sweetness rose in her heart, and at the same time a bit of grievance surged.

How can I miss him? She missed him every day, opened her eyes and missed him, closed her eyes and chanted the scriptures to miss him, missed him when she ate, missed him when she rested, and missed him all the time.

But what about him? I can't see him all day long, and I serve the Buddha all the time. It's so lonely.

"I miss you so much." Qin Jinye said in a low voice when she didn't answer.

Xu Yaoyue's heart softened, her grievances disappeared a little, and she bit her lower lip lightly, holding him harder.

"Want to be with me?" Qin Jinye asked again.

It was really annoying, Xu Yaoyue thought, why did he ask her such things? Is there a second answer?

She didn't answer him, but twisted it behind his waist.

Qin Jinye didn't move. Hold her for a long while, and say the result from Xu Mansion before coming: "Yue'er will be a concubine for me, right?"

Xu Yaoyue was taken aback, suspecting that she had hallucinations: "What?"

"Girl Xu Wu is dead." Qin Jinye felt a little pain, and kissed her on the cheek with compassion and affection. "You are a girl from the Xu family of the Zhuanghu family. Because you have been filial piety for your mother, you have delayed for several years and missed the marriage, so Marry me as a concubine."

He speaks slowly, speaks clearly, one after another, like a poisonous insect, one after another, he burrows into Xu Yaoyue's ears.

She obviously heard it, and there seemed to be thunder blasting in her ears, and she didn't hear a word clearly.

His eyes widened unconsciously, without blinking, he couldn't believe it.

She stiffened, slowly withdrew from his arms, and looked up at him. The delicate and delicate lips of a flower opened and closed, as if to ask him something, but lost his voice.

Qin Jinye frowned in pain, grasped the back of her head, and clasped her cheek on his chest: "I'm sorry!"

It was his fault to make her feel wronged like this.

"I can't help you." His voice was shaking with pain.

He hates it too!

But Master Xu did not allow Xu's concubines to be concubines, and the other rooms refused.

Not to mention that concubines are not allowed to be concubines. The concubines of the Xu family are not concubines. Most of them are married to poor students who are of average family background, but are particularly motivated and poor students.

If the concubines in the family were to be concubines, would the Xu family's face be more or less? Does the married daughter still have a face? What do the girls in the waiting room say about marriage?

If Qin Jinye is a powerful minister, that's fine, they will give up their face and make a fortune. But Qin Jinye now...not to mention it!

Xu Yaoyue's cheek was pressed against the man's chest, and the silky fabric was tightly pressed against her face, and the temperature of the man's body was heard.

Her eyes were wide open, tears slipped down her eyes unconsciously, and the silky fabric was quickly wetted.

Her face was full of disbelief, she actually wanted to be a concubine? Moreover, it is no longer Miss Xu Wu? Who will she be in the future? What girl from the Xu family has never heard of?