Chapter 233 - 235

Start from the beginning

Xu Yaoyue was startled.

"Master Hou is heavy, isn't it? It's a pity that I am useless and can't help." Shaoyin lowered his eyes and blamed himself sadly.

Seeing that her sister was not suspicious, Xu Yaoyue was relieved immediately. However, the weight on her shoulders made her a little guilty, so she lowered her head and whispered, "My sister is too far-sighted."

She is a family with them.

Now the brother-in-law is injured, the sister can't help, and the nephew is still young. The brother-in-law was sprinkled with powder by the **** and was unable to act. If she doesn't do this, is she going to let the brother-in-law collapse on the road?

Thinking about this, she quickly smoothed the lumps in her heart and supported Qin Jinye to sit down by the roadside.

Han'er took Shaoyin's hand and watched in silence as Aunt Wu helped her father sit down, not in the least assiduously as she did to her mother to spread the handkerchief.

In fact, his heart was filled with deep disappointment and an indescribable anger.

He originally thought that the relationship between his father and stepmother was good, because the two fell in love after marriage, and the children born to the stepmother were very smart and lovely.

This is what he has seen since he was a child, and he has always thought so.

Until now, with an adult soul, through the eyes of a five-year-old child, he looked at the people and things that used to be, only to realize that it was not what he wanted to do!

They actually...

Mother is not dead yet! !

Han'er was so angry that her chest was about to explode, suffocated and aggrieved, and felt a deep nausea.

For a long time, his father treated him indifferently. He thought it was because he would not please him, and because of his mediocre aptitude, he had never blamed him. He was tall and stalwart in his heart.

But now, Han'er only thinks he is dirty! dirty!

Disgusting!

"Brother-in-law, are you better?" Xu Yaoyue helped Qin Jinye sit down, took out her veil, and tightened his wound to stop the bleeding. Seeing the man's handsome face so pale, her heart throbbed.

Qin Jinye's unfocused eyes gradually gathered and fell on the face of the girl who was squatting in front of him. She saw that her eyes were full of worry, her lips moved, and she wanted to say something, but finally she just shook her head slowly.

He wanted to say that he was all right.

But this is false, and he is extremely restless at the moment. He couldn't help thinking, what should he do if his right foot is really useless?

Crutches?

Go on crutches everywhere?

The upper dynasty crutches? Do you want to take abduction? Crutches on the battlefield?

Will not. If he can't walk freely, he won't go up again, he won't have the opportunity to go out on business, let alone go to the battlefield.

He was abolished, and he will be a crippled person in the future, and the world where he can use his fists and kicks can suddenly become extremely narrow.

"He Zhiyan!" He said the name in his heart, almost gritted his teeth with hatred.

He will not be reconciled if he does not arrest this person and behead his head to show the public!