Kaneki Ken (Only human)

Love can be expressed in various ways. No matter gender, grade, sexuality... Or ghoul. If you really love someone, those don't seem to matter. Maybe to the world.

But not to you.

"(Y/n)!" Kaneki had called out to you, a smile evident on his features. His one gray orb danced in excitement. (Only one was shown due to the fact that one eye is hidden by a medical eye patch)

"Hey Ken!" You grinned.

"A-Are you ready to go to the bookstore?" He blushed slightly.

"Yeah! Let's go!" You stood up from the bench you were sitting on in the public park.

*time skip*

You two were walking down the street, a bag of multiple books in each of your hands. Through most of the day, you loved every part of Kaneki Ken even more. You both like the same things, he was funny, and he never ceased to make you smile. Man, did you love this boy.

"Thank you so much Kaneki. It was really fun!" You smiled warmly.

Although, Kaneki didn't look all too well.

"... Kaneki...?"

"F... Flesh..." He mumbled, biting his index finger. "I-I NEED FLESH!"

Suddenly, Kaneki pinned you to the wall roughly, causing you to drop your books. He pulled down one side of your shirt, revealing your bare shoulder. You were too surprised to do anything but stare at Kaneki's features. His eye patch had left his face, showing a black eye with a crimson pupil. But you weren't scared. You were shocked to see that Kaneki was a ghoul, but no fear was shown on you.

No matter what. You were in love with him, after all.

You smiled sadly. "Go ahead. I-I don't mind, Ken."

You saw Kaneki lean in to your shoulder, so you shut your eyes tightly, waiting for the pain to come.

But it never did.

You opened up one of your eyes and glanced at Kaneki. His eyes were back to normal and he had a pained/shocked look plastered on the pale face you came to love dearly.

"O-Oh my god... (Y-Y/n) I'm so sorry!" Kaneki cried. He stood up and began to walk, but before he could go anywhere, you grabbed his sleeve.

"Kaneki, it's okay, you didn't hurt me."

"I almost killed you (Y/n)...! I could never live with myself if I hurt you!"

".... K-Kaneki... I wouldn't have cared. I don't care if you're a ghoul. I... I-I love you...!" You admitted. Your face was as red as a firetruck. You had just told Kaneki your feelings toward him. He didn't reply.

"Kaneki...?"

He turned and faced you. "... I-I love you too (Y/n)... But I don't wanna hurt you. I care for you too much." He gave a half-smile.

"You won't!"

"Are you really okay with me being a ghoul?"

"I don't care what you are. As long as you're you, I will always be by your side." You blushed.

Kaneki's smile grew wider. He pulled you into a warm embrace. "(Y/n), even though you can't always be by my side and help me with my ghoul abilities, I'm glad you're with me. I love you."

"Ken..." You smiled.

Kaneki gently grabbed your chin with his index finger and thumb. His lips immediately came in contact with yours.

He's right. You thought, returning the sweet kiss. His black hair tickled your cheek. Though I love him, I cannot help that well. I've never been around a ghoul before, so I know little to no information about them. But I'll try to help as much as I can.

After all, I'm only human.

----------------------------------

WAH! So I'm making one shots now XD Happy Kaneki fun time my Kawaii potatoes x3

~ Trinidad420