☁️❓️🔞 Edward Hyde

Person: Edward Hyde
Fandom: MazM Jekyll & Hyde
Pronouns for Y/N: They/Them
Genre: Fluff, NSFW, maybe warning
SFW/NSFW: Both
Warnings: NSFW and sensitive topics
Authors Notes: This was requested by a moot from tiktok so ty moot 🙂👍👍✨️
Posted: 11th September 2022

SFW

•It took Hyde quite a while to fully trust you and start developing feelings for you.

•It was mainly due to him suspecting you'd want to hand him to the police as a normal person would've.

•You never did that and it caught him by surprise. It would probably make him think you were trying to save Jekyll from getting the blame but it turns out Jekyll is just a good friend.

•Jekyll is actually how you met Hyde. You and Henry would've been friends for a while and he felt like he trusted you enough to show you what was causing the burden. They were both shocked when you didn't run away screaming.

•After he finally admits he's in love and tells you, he starts to steal more meaningful stuff from the stands such as flowers and jewellery he thought you'd like.

•He's trying his best okay

•Hyde isn't too fond of cuddles but he doesn't mind the odd hug or two if it's from you. It makes his cold heart feel warm.

•Jekyll is surprised by how nice Hyde is to you compared to anyone else. He was surprised he didn't find your dead body when he allowed Hyde to meet you for the first time.

•Jekyll and Hyde would spend all their time trying to create a formula to separate them so Jekyll doesn't have to see what you two get up to.

NSFW

•Hyde isn't the most experienced when it comes to sex but he knows the basics.

•He didn't exactly know the whole consent story so it shocked him that a lot of people didn't take no for an answer.

•Bby learns about consent once and is always asking for your consent.

•When you two have sex, Hyde has to prepare Jekyll in the mirror so if you were to ever have sudden sex, Jekyll would hate it. He'd refuse to speak to either of you for weeks because of how embarrassed he is.

•Hyde knows what you want, he's learned it over time through body language and movement. It doesn't matter about your gender, any signal can tell him.

•Hyde doesn't actually like eye contact during sex. He's insecure about his eyes and he thinks they ruin the mood because there 'scary'.

•You have to tell him multiple times that it's fine.

•When you argue, it usually ends up in forgiveness sex as you both exchange 'I love you's and 'I'm sorry's.

•Having sex is something he considers himself lucky to get to do with you. He's happy that only he can touch you in areas no one else can.

•He can turn quite possessive during sex and will sometimes gently bite your neck so others can get the hint finally.

•This is so bad I'm so srry 💀