☁️ Henry Jekyll

Person: Henry Jekyll
Fandom: MazM Jekyll & Hyde
Pronouns for Y/N: She/Her
Genre: Fluff
SFW/NSFW: SFW
Warning: None
Authors Notes: I love this and idk why I write it but i did.
Posted: 11th September 2022

KEYS:

Y/N = Your Name
(e.g: Elouise (L/N)
•L/N = Last Name
(e.g: Y/N Morales)
•H/T = Hair Type
(e.g: Curly, frizzy, straight, wavy)
•H/C = Hair Colour
(e.g: Brown, blonde, black, dirty-blonde)
•E/S = Eye Shape
(e.g: Thin, large, wide, wide, small)
•E/C = Eye Colour
(e.g: Blue, brown, green, grey)
•S/C = Skin Colour
(e.g: Tanned, white, black, olive)
•F/C = Favourite Colour
(e.g: Brown, Violet, lavender, grey, sage-green)

Dr Henry Jekyll's POV

I had been hearing rumours that there was a new wealthy family in Soho. The father of the family worked for the government and most of the children were unmarried, of age women.Out of all places to live, they chose Soho?

My good friend, Mr Utterson, had already met the family. He thought of them as a chaotic but loveable family.

That statement alone encouraged me to go to their beautiful and expensive house to invite them to my next dinner party.

I made my way into the family's beautiful garden and through to the doorstep. I take a deep breath and knock on the door gently.

I heard a deep voice from inside yell 'Give us a moment!' I assumed that was one of the children or the father.

The door opened and I saw a man holding a small child. I smile at him.

"Good evening sir, I'm Dr Henry Jekyll. I've heard very highly of your family." The man grins at that statement. "I'm glad to hear that Dr Jekyll. My name's Jonathan L/N, this is my youngest daughter Adelia. There's plenty more children inside."

The young girl looks up at me with an adorable smile. I let her hold my finger as I shake it, imitating a handshake.

"Do come in Dr, I wouldn't want you outside in these conditions." I simply shook my head.

"No no Sir L/N, I'm having a dinner party and ball later this week at my house and I was wondering if you and your family would care to join us? Any of you can come." Jonathan nods. As we exchange details, I see quite a few heads pop out to see what was going on.

I would just remind myself that I was gonna meet them all properly very soon.

TIMESKIP

It was the day of my party, everything was going perfectly but I had seen no sightings of Jonathan or his family. Rather than feeling glad like I normally would, I felt disappointed. I had been quite excited to meet the family.

As I was deep in thought, I heard the servants at the door greeting more people.

I instantly make my way over and I see Jonathan, his wife and his kids going through the door. I underestimated how many kids he had. There had to be at least 8 or 9 children.

Schlatt sees my expression and chuckles. "I see you're impressed that we can have multiple children without failure?" I sheepishly nod at the man.

Jonathan and I talked away from the rest of the children.

After a little time, I had realised that I hadn't actually met most of the children from Jonathan's large family.

"Jonathan, I believe that I haven't really had the pleasure to meet your family. May you introduce me?" Jonathan nods and takes me over to where they all sat with their mother and another woman, who's face I couldn't see.

He started introducing me to the children, youngest to oldest. I hadn't met the eldest of the group so far. I had assumed that the lady with her back turned was the final child.

Jonathan puts a proud hand on the woman's shoulder. "This is my eldest and most beautiful daughter, Y/N." The girl turned to look at me and I felt like I had been struck with a bolt of love.

I always thought love by first sight was a lie. I guess I needed to stop lying to myself instead.

The girl was perfect. From her H/T, H/C hair to her E/S, E/C eyes. Her dress was a beautiful F/C. It brought out her eyes.

I stared at her before noticing her father nudging me "Are you alright Henry?" I nod to him.
"Sorry sir. Pleased to meet you Miss Y/N." I bring Y/N's gloved hand up and kiss it. Y/N smiled down at me.
"The pleasure is all mine Dr Jekyll."

Further into the night, it came time for the dance. A lot of women were asking me to dance but I refused, looking around for Y/N. Where could she be?

After a while, I found her in a corner, talking to Adelia as the young girl giggled and smiled.
I approach the two and Adelia notices me first. "Hey it's the nice man from the door!"
Y/N turned to see me. Her face lit up. "So you were describing Dr Jekyll this whole time?" Adelia playfully smacked Y/N's arm.
I held my hand out towards Y/N. "Miss L/N, would you let me have the honour of being your first dance?" Y/N giggles and holds my hand back.

"Dr Jekyll, I would be delighted to also be your first dance." I felt a blush crawl onto my cheeks as I realised she had been watching me look for her the whole time.
She pats my shoulder and takes me towards the dancefloor, where many men and women staredin jealousy as this beautiful woman and I danced before anyone else could.

I saw Jonathan looking at us with a proud grin on his face. His wife, Victoria, was also watching. Jonathan simply gave me a thumbs up.

After a while of dancing, Y/N dragged me off the dance floor and into the desolate hallway. She then takes us to one of my balconies. I smiled at her "Was there any need to take me out of my own party?" She simply nods and takes her shoes off carefully.

"It was far too hot in that room and if I wear these shoes for another second I'm afraid they'll fall off!" She states dramatically. I laughed with her as we leaned on each other for support.
Y/N was a great person with an even better sense of humour.

"Your father seemed happy, so did your mother. Do you know why?" Y/N nodded. "May I know why?" She pretends to think.
"Give me a good reason I should tell you?" I chuckle at her and respond quickly "Because we're two foolish adults laughing about feet falling off, what shouldn't we tell eachother?" Y/N nodded her head to the side in agreement.

"Well if you must know, I've never really been fond of men. They would have to pay men to offer their love to me but I don't want to fall in love because of money. I want a real love who loves me because they love ME, if that makes any sense." I smile and put a hand on hers which was resting on the stone railing.

"I understand what you mean, Y/N. You wouldn't have to worry about that if you married me though." I teased playfully and nudged her shoulder. She looks me deep in the eyes "I wish you actually meant that."

I stopped for a moment before replying "What if I did?" Y/N stared at me with shock and love laced into her expression. "Then you would be a bit foolish to fall in love with a silly old doctor when you have Earls practically begging for your attention.
She shook her head "I've always liked smarter men anyway. Besides, you're not old. We're both barely in our thirties."

We both hold eye contact for a few moments before leaning in. We both seemed to realise it was far too early for kissing and we awkwardly looked away.
"I'm sorry Henry, I'd rather get to know you before doing anything like that." I nod at her decision.

"And I will choose to respect that until you are ready."