Chapter One: Field Trip?!

||Edited 11-28-16||
||Published 4-24-15||

~TenTen's POV~

I rest my face against the palm of my hand and stare at Kakashi-Sensei waiting for him to finally speak.

With the occasional glance over at my friends,  I see they look equally bored. Peering back up at the front of the class, Kakashi Sensei uses the white board marker to write two simple words that cause many gasps.

'Field Trip'

My eyes widen and my breath hitches quickly. However I quickly calm down,it'll probably be just some disappointing science museum again.

"Class as this is your senior year before you graduate, the school has raised a budget for you all to have a month long field trip!" Kakashi smiles through his navy blue mask

A month? We get to spend 31 days at a science museum? NOOOOOOO!

"I'll tell you the destination after we go over details" Kakashi starts " You may bring money for your own things but since it is school supervised you will be assigned two captains for each group to keep people in check. The groups are quiet large and you must always stay with each other because if you get lost that's more paper work for me. There will be daily activities, that are fun mind you, and then on Saturdays and Sundays you may do whatever you please, without your group if that's what you want. Now time to reveal the destination....."

We are all on the edge of our seats staring at out teacher. For once I'm actually excited for something school related. Unless it's the museum thing, if so then I'm ditching.

"We will be going to Rakuen Beach Resort!" Kakashi shouts in glee

My mouth hangs open, Rakuen Beach Resort is a five star resort that is HUGE! We get to stay there for a whole month!? Hell yeah!

"Ok, at the resort they have: a spa, all you can eat buffet for every meal of the day, a pool, hot springs, a sport court in the workout center, garden roof, amazing beach, shopping center down the road, and......FREE WIFI!" Kakashi explains and everyone whoops in happiness.

"Now for the supplies you will need! The basics of clothes and swim wear, bring anything you want except weapons, that means you TenTen and Neji, also bring money to buy little trinkets and more clothes and extra meals and all that good stuff, we will be taking a plane there since it's two towns over. We will go on Monday so when you arrive early I will tell you the groups. Be off kids!" Kakashi says and we all nod eagerly.

But my poor kunai will be lonely at home with that crazy lady I call a mother....my babies ;-;

"This is amazing! We need to go shopping for clothes and supplies and cute swimsuits and more clothes!" Ino squeals looking as if she just got a million dollar gift card to Eternal 21. (Copyright)

"Totally! I'm so excited! We need to go tomorrow, so Saturday ok?" Sakura exclaims.

We nod in agreement, excitement pulsing through each of us. Bidding each other goodbye we head home.

Once I arrive I pull out a large suitcase. When I look at them I smile knowingly, they'll be packed to the brim by tomorrow night.

•°•°•°•°•
IM SO EXCITED TO WROTE THIS BOOK!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK IM SO HAPPY!! :P I hope you liked it so be prepared for more chapters!

•Shippuden Out•