Chapter 3

You finally arrived at the temple; it had been a long journey, but you had made it. You walked in and the order was waiting for you. "So your the newest member my name is radar I'm really happy to see you," he said, his voice like nails on a chalk board but you didn't want to seem rude "well it's nice to meet you to radar my name is Y/N," you heard someone walking down the hallway and you see the brave warrior known as Petra she probably doesn't know about you because she wasn't there when they interviewed you. " Who is she, and what is her name? What exactly is she doing here?" You heard the redheaded warrior, the order's leader, speak, and we all know who he is "Oh, she's the newest member of the order of the stone. She fixed her gaze on you and began scrutinizing your looks. You appeared to be brave and a warrior, so it's no surprise that you were chosen as the team's newest member. "So, Y/N, why did you join the team?" she said. "I joined because you people inspire me a lot, and I've always wanted to explore and see new things," you explained. Your speech was cute and adorable, and the entire crew was in awe of you. They jolted awake, and the redstone engineer said, "If you don't mind, I'll take her to her chamber." The entire staff nodded in agreement as she led you to your room, which was enormous and had plenty of room to decorate. Olivia spoke up again, "I'm going to go you can decorate your room and here's your parrot it was attempting to eat axel's cookies" she laughed a little then shut the door since you weren't going to decorate right now you got down on your new bed and had a nap because you were extremely weary."

"