I sell the last cupcakes and realize none of the boys are next to me. I turn a full 180 and spot them discussing something, seriously. 

"Watcha talking about?" I say while jumping into their conversation.  

"AH! ahem. Uhm nothing. Oh right, Sunoo we had that thing to do right??" Niki says while putting a fake ass smile and raising his eyebrows. 

"Oh right!! heh! Guess we have to go! See you soon!" Sunoo says before running off with Niki. 

"That was weird. Should we go now?" I say to Jake. He smiles awkwardly and we walk to the performance area. 

~

"Whooohoo!! Go Jay and Sunghoon!!" me and Jukyung cheer. They are dancing wildly, and acting cool. 

I never knew they could dance this well to be honest. 

They dance to 'pretty U' by Seventeen. They finish their performance and everyone's cheers roar loudly across the school. 

"Jake it's time. Let's go." Jukyung says while smiling. He nods and I confusedly look at them until they start dragging me by the arms away. 

"What the hell guys!?" I say as they drag me. They drag me to the backstage of the stage. All my friends are standing there with stuff in their hands. 

"Uhm what the fuck? Why are we here-" I get cut off by Sunghoon running backstage for a mic and going back onto the stage. 

"Hello everyone!! We have one last performer or should I say confession, for the stage today! Everyone give it up for Niki!!!" Sunghoon says. OMFG? IS NIKI PERFORMING?!?!

The rest of my friends look at each other and smile. They pick up the rest of their items and drag me to the stage again. 

"Nooooo! Stop!!" I say as they place a chair in the middle of the stage. They sit me down and I look around as they start throwing rose petals around the stage. Jay and Sunoo go around lighting cakes.   

"Ahem. Hello everyone I am not gonna sing or dance but I do have something special for a special girl." Niki says. Is all of this for me?? No it can't be...

Everyone cheers louder then before and crazier. 

"If you would move your attention to the screen a video will be played." Niki says while pointing at the screen.

We watch an array of pictures of me that me and Niki took together. I smile watching it and the crowd roars louder. 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAE_k7RXt2k/sKkG-yHjn2lKnxn3lJAJ4g/watch?utm_content=DAE_k7RXt2k&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

(Not sure if you can press on the link but this is a video I made to really visualize what's in the slideshow Niki made!)

At the last slide the words of 'will you be mine' show onto the screen. I blush and roll my eyes at the foolishness of Niki. 

"Hyejin. Will you finally let me love you?" Niki asks. 

I giggle and smile. 

"Yes." I say while smiling the brightest I've ever smiled. I get up and as soon as I do, Niki runs into my arms and gives me a big hug. 

"Hyejin, you make me so happy. I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier in the year. I didn't realize how much I loved you." Niki whispers into my ear. 

"LET'S GO!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!" Sunoo says while clapping. 

Niki let's me go carefully and he picks up his mic again as the crowd has stopped cheering loudly. 

"And a round of applause to Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jukyung, Jake, Jay, and Jungwon for helping me." Niki adds. 

"Sorry for not telling you Hyejin!! Niki said he would kill me if I told you!! And I didn't come to that meeting that day because we were setting all of this up." Sunoo adds. I smile and forgive him. 

I start tearing up at how selfless and amazing all my friends are. 

"Yah! Don't cry your going to make me cry!" Jukyung says while running up to me to hug me. 

"lastly, mark my words I will fuck you up if you mess with Hyejin." Niki says before dropping his mic and approaching me. 

~

This is my story. I got my happy ending after long battles with myself. Although I loathed Niki at the beginning of the school year, I warmed up to his warm personality although he doesn't show it very often. 

I don't know about the future but for now... I am happier then I could ever be. I love you, my heartless sweetheart.

~

Word count: 1335❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys so much for supporting this story!! I love you guys so much!! Also btw if you want like an epilogue for this story just comment! 🎊