Now we got problems.

"Welp this has been fun but I'm gonna go to bed. I have school tomorrow so goodnight everyone! And Heeseung-oppa, go back to your own house." I say while waving and walking to my room. 

I get ready for bed and finally lay in the comfort of my bed. Although I did see my father earlier I don't feel as bad as usual. I wonder why.

I pick up my phone after I hear a notification so I quickly open it and check. It turns out to be Niki so I carefully open the message and see one word in the message. "Goodnight." Uhm okay. He is acting nicer then usual! I guess. 

I decide to reply with "You too!", turn off my lights, and hit the hay. 

~

"Hyejin-ah! Come and eat!!" I hear bright and early in the morning. I look at the time and I only have 20 minutes until school. Shit. I quickly get ready and don't put makeup like I usually do and run downstairs with my backpack. 

"Hi I can't eat I'm super late byeee!" I say while running out the front door.

"Hi." I hear someone say outside of my house. OMFG I forgot about Niki. 

"I'm so sorry we are so late right now so run!!" I say while running for my life. I could become a track star at this point. 

"Yessss!" I say as we make it 1 minute before the gates close. 

"Hyejin you look like a mess." Niki says which makes me frown. 

"Shut up, I didn't have to to eat or put on makeup." I say while walking across the field to class. I get to class with Niki trailing behind me. Everyone is out of their seats and chatting as usual. I sit down in my seat next to Jukyung. She waves happily and says "find out anything on the video on the school website?". Shoot. I totally forgot about that. 

"No, sorry I had a lot to do yesterday so I forgot. But I'll ty to figure out today!" I say while smiling. 

I put my head down as I am extremely tired from running all the way to school. I hear the whole class volume go louder then usual but I don't mind it until Jukyung starts poking my shoulder. I try to shrug it off until I feel a loud bang on my desk. I finally look up to see a strawberry milk on my desk and Niki walking away from it with a big smirk. 

"Huh? What is this?" I say while holding up the strawberry milk. 

"Ahhhh so luckyyy! Niki gave it!" "Whaaaa are they dating or something?" "Maybe the rumors are true!" I hear all students say. 

"Next time get coffee milk. But thanks anyway!" I say while putting my head down again. Everyone starts cheering and nonsense but I ignore it and doze off before class starts. 

~

Niki's POV:

She looks worse then usual. Should I be worried? No I def shouldn't. 

I woke up earlier then usual to walk to her house for her to come out late. But she did say she skipped breakfast... I find a strawberry milk in my bag from this morning and think about giving it too her. We are just friends right? Friends do this type of stuff. Yea..

I get up and place it on her desk. The whole class starts roaring and cheering. Ugh so annoying. 

I head to the bathroom before class and remember Hyejin told me to give Jake's jacket back. I'll take it to the bathroom and throw it away. 

I start washing my hands when Jake walks into the bathroom. Fantastic -_- 

"Here." I say as I pass Jake the jacket. He smiles until he realizes.